Would you rather..? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I mean it's hard to pick without knowing additional details and/or options. A fire squad in an isolated field in the vacant mountains of Sinaloa? Set a flames in the middle of time square on New Years eve? Drowned alive on national television while trying to perform Houdini's famous Chinese water torture cell? Beheaded on the street of Paris by Emmanuel Marcon?

At the end of the day I would pick the most magnificent death on the menu.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
Would you rather have eyes that make a loud audible peep sound every time you blink or have genitals that strongly smelled of cat food and prawn heads.
Now this....this is a question. Easy. Definitely the prawn cat food smelling genitals, to attract more pussy 😎

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
q: what happens when you close your eyes to sleep?
3e78a9ffb108338af7ae017a0effba7c.jpg

A VERY BIG CAT WILL COME THROUGH YOUR WINDOW AND CLAW ALL YOUR INSIDES OUT FOR A FINE DEATH AS YOU SLEEP ..............

anke

Lurker
my choice would definitely decapitation using either a guillotine or a professional executioner with an ax or sword

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
Would you rather be:
*Decapitated
*Drowned
*Burnt alive
*Firing squad

I know which one id choose,
But preferably id like to be drained from my wrist then cooked into steak:foreveraloneII:
Firing squad of course. But maybe being eaten by a shark or something would be pretty cool too.

kaijucore

bird law expert
Firing squad. Morbidly curious about drowning though, it’s meant to be super painful at first and then incredibly peaceful as you pass according to survivors. Be cool to experience that

Back