War Wounded In Turkey (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned

A heavily wounded man lies on the ground after clashes with Turkish military at the entrance to the Bosphorus bridge on July 16, 2016 in Istanbul, Turkey.

A.png

B.png

C.png

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
the blood on his face comes the struggle from eating too much spicy turkish food.... remember, next day on the toilet.............
Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣...SP
A heavily wounded man lies on the ground after clashes with Turkish military at the entrance to the Bosphorus bridge on July 16, 2016 in Istanbul, Turkey.

View attachment 604814

View attachment 604816

View attachment 604817
Let's 👁👁 at this Rationally; Approach or Fuck with the Turkish Military who R Armed up to the Tits with an MP5 or HK MP7 Assault Rifle;Either M212 or M204 12 Gauge Shotguns and either or a SIG Sauer P226 .40 S&W or a P229 .40 S&W Handgun! And U've got a club,maybe some rocks,Or even a few Incendiary Molotov Cocktails...Chances R;Your gonna end up Fkn Dead or like Dufus up above! So Ya!.....DUMBASS!!!
SP

Last edited:

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣...SP

Let's 👁👁 at this Rationally; Approach or Fuck with the Turkish Military who R Armed up to the Tits with an MP5 or HK MP7 Assault Rifle;Either M212 or M204 12 Gauge Shotguns and either or a SIG Sauer P226 .40 S&W or a P229 .40 S&W Handgun! And U've got a club,maybe some rocks,Or even a few Incendiary Molotov Cocktails...Chances R;Your gonna end up Fkn Dead or like Dufus up above! So Ya!.....DUMBASS!!!
SP
Yeah but its still better than being oppressed forever

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Yeah but its still better than being oppressed forever
Agreed! And I'm in support! They just hv to Coordinate with Eachother;Work out a decent strategy,Then "Hit & Evade" "Hit & Evade" I'd just make it worth the effort!
PROPS to anyone that stand up to Oppression!!! 🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Agreed! And I'm in support! They just hv to Coordinate with Eachother;Work out a decent strategy,Then "Hit & Evade" "Hit & Evade" I'd just make it worth the effort!
PROPS to anyone that stand up to Oppression!!! 🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP
I agree man went about it in a dumb way, head on and unless everyone else ran he did it alone, i hope they dont get scared but instead inspired from this, to make a better plan, build better bombs, and take those fuckers out

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I agree man went about it in a dumb way, head on and unless everyone else ran he did it alone, i hope they dont get scared but instead inspired from this, to make a better plan, build better bombs, and take those fuckers out
My Brutha! Now U'r Talking! Saying the things that I like to hear! U should 👁👁 these Bowling Ball Canons on YouTube;These Fuckers can shoot a 10lb Bowling Ball an eighth of a mile;Just imagine at just over 500"...Wicked Cheap;And their Extremely Mobile too!
🤙...SP
20220804_155754.jpg
20220804_155715.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I could see a Mexican Cartel using that with heads.
Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣
Fuck Dude;That would work too! We need to send those Fucks that Exact Message somehow! Could U imagine Killing other Cockroaches,with other Cockroaches Beaners?💨👨🏿‍🦲🗯
Lmao,🤣...SP

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣
Fuck Dude;That would work too! We need to send those Fucks that Exact Message somehow! Could U imagine Killing other Cockroaches,with other Cockroaches Beaners?💨👨🏿‍🦲🗯
Lmao,🤣...SP
“It’s a bird”
“No, it’s a plane”
*object nears*
“Shit… is that Tommy?”

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
My Brutha! Now U'r Talking! Saying the things that I like to hear! U should 👁👁 these Bowling Ball Canons on YouTube;These Fuckers can shoot a 10lb Bowling Ball an eighth of a mile;Just imagine at just over 500"...Wicked Cheap;And their Extremely Mobile too!
🤙...SPView attachment 604869View attachment 604870
Ive actually seen a video of them using one of these to launch homemade bombs, didnt know it was a bowling ball launcher, just assumed it was some ghetto mortar they made lmfao

Back