bizarre WTF Is Going On Here? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I know what is it.
On September 30, 1999, technician Hisashi Ouchi was blasted with an enormous amount of radiation. Following the accident, Ouchi immediately felt sick and grew disoriented. While at the hospital, it was discovered that the incident had essentially destroyed Ouchi’s immune system and that it was only a matter of time before he died. But his family insisted that the doctors do everything they could, so they kept Ouchi alive for months, despite his body literally withering away. After numerous resuscitations, Ouchi finally died of a massive heart attack.

They kept him alive to learn about the effects of radioactivity on human body.One of the worst deaths in history.

Grambo

NewbieX
The world is fucked. Reminds me of the movie Tusk. Looks like some mad scientist grafted a slimy dog to the bottom half of this poor bastard.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
This is how play dough is made
This comment is as confusing as the video. 😄

The world is fucked. Reminds me of the movie Tusk. Looks like some mad scientist grafted a slimy dog to the bottom half of this poor bastard.
I was thinking Tusk too! I dunno if it looked.like a slimy dog or not. But I thought of that movie just the same!

They need to put this guy out of his misery. He’s part cow and had hands for feet.
Does look like he's being body-milked.

Last edited:
Back