bizarre Wtf is going on here (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
That's GSET, Genital Suspension Endurance Training. They mark specific time thresholds he has completed with party favors. Focus is crucial to avoid any mishaps or tearing incidents. Weights are added for the more advanced practitioners. I'd say so far, he's well hung, wouldn't you? :lulz:

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
@Flatus Tube ur a scientist right? is this safe to practice? (asking for a friend 😶)

This is very safe, as he is suspended by a clear line that wraps around his waist.

The indentation and shadowing is not natural and highlights the pressure of the line cutting into the skin…

IMG_8143.jpeg

If you tried this properly, however, I would have to refer you to my esteemed colleague @Rick James to correctly prepare you for the exercise. This would include suspension via the genitals or via a butt plug.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
That's GSET, Genital Suspension Endurance Training. They mark specific time thresholds he has completed with party favors. Focus is crucial to avoid any mishaps or tearing incidents. Weights are added for the more advanced practitioners. I'd say so far, he's well hung, wouldn't you? :lulz:
I'm not sure whether I'm impressed or sickened by how much you seem to know about this "sport". 😁🤣

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
I'm not sure whether I'm impressed or sickened by how much you seem to know about this "sport". 😁🤣
I made it all up, every word and abbreviation! :lulz: I would imagine it is some form of CBT discipline fetish thing. You know those wacky Asians! They're always fucking over the space/time continuum with their mind over matter bullshit! Hell, I don't even like jumping into water that's colder than 70°F!

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
This is very safe, as he is suspended by a clear line that wraps around his waist.

The indentation and shadowing is not natural and highlights the pressure of the line cutting into the skin…

View attachment 755361

If you tried this properly, however, I would have to refer you to my esteemed colleague @Rick James to correctly prepare you for the exercise. This would include suspension via the genitals or via a butt plug.
It reminds me of a video i saw where an old dude (who looked like he was from India - but, I’m an american quite ignorant of other cultures) that tied a rope around his genitals (they were covered, so I’m not sure if it was tied just around the penis, or the sac as well), and the other end of the rope was attached to a truck. He began walking backwards, and the truck began to creep along, at the same pace as him and his penis.

It reminds me of a video i saw where an old dude (who looked like he was from India - but, I’m an american quite ignorant of other cultures) that tied a rope around his genitals (they were covered, so I’m not sure if it was tied just around the penis, or the sac as well), and the other end of the rope was attached to a truck. He began walking backwards, and the truck began to creep along, at the same pace as him and his penis.
Mind over matter Dick James.

Back