WTF. Ukrainian Blogger Cooks A Dead Soldiers Flesh And Eats it. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
*This could well be fake (especially as it's a blogger - anything for views.) I'll let you decide.

Text reads as such:
A Ukrainian blogger went to Gostomel to search through buildings and any wreckage. He found the corpse of a burnt soldier, took a bone from the body with some meat on it, took it home and cooked it - sharing the human flesh with his cat.

Whether the flesh was that of a Russian or Ukrainian? fuck knows.

Monkman777

Forum Veteran
It could had been a piece of animal bone he planted there too. Anyways he cooked it to the same way it was when he found it again.

Douglas1r

Fresh Meat
Does it taste like chicken? I bet it tastes like chicken. It could taste like 3 day old Ukrainian, but Im thinking chicken.

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
*This could well be fake (especially as it's a blogger - anything for views.) I'll let you decide.

Text reads as such:
A Ukrainian blogger went to Gostomel to search through buildings and any wreckage. He found the corpse of a burnt soldier, took a bone from the body with some meat on it, took it home and cooked it - sharing the human flesh with his cat.

View attachment 585032
that's a good idea. i might go there after the war, looking to buy dead ru corpse for Catholic vodoo blood curse with Santa Muerte... ehm i mean for science of course

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Text reads as such:

View attachment 585032
Well,We've definitely 👁👁 Worse! It wouldn't surprise Me,And it was only a Tiny Piece! Fuck it,I'd try some;U gotta keep Your Strength Up! Lmao,🤣...SP

Collins

Well Known Member

Text reads as such:

View attachment 585032
Id say bullshit, coz when the real cannibal in Africa eat their own they don’t pull cringed face’s and also if we’re that bad Jeffery Dalhmer wouldn’t have eaten multiple victims 🤣
Does it taste like chicken? I bet it tastes like chicken. It could taste like 3 day old Ukrainian, but Im thinking chicken.
No way chicken is delicious 😋

Dawnszenith

Rookie
Not only do we have to pay non nato signatories rockets, we have to pay for human shit to occupy Poland and Lithuania to start wars with Russia. Would you like an alternative. We get to host Dharmic shit colonies in The United States Marines. Please, consider The Coast Guard.

Text reads as such:

View attachment 585032
The tinkling piano keys in the background get me. Good old Hannibal Lecter feel!

Bull3ts01

This town needs an enema…

Text reads as such:

View attachment 585032
Look at him trembling… that’s the sign of a person forced to do something they don’t really want to do. You might think he had the choice to eat human flesh or not but this dude is a slave to his vanity… there is no choice. “Anything for views” this kid is definitely going to hell

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
You wanna eat my ass? On second thought, forget I asked you that. How dangerous is it to cook and consume human flesh? Does anyone know?

Back