beatings You Rape? You Get Spanked. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
My day is very dick sucking indeed. It was more times I called ya a cunt but the other times were reposts. Dude, you have no idea. I've always had a distaste for authority, I've been a rebel all my life. Grew up punk, have always been into punk, shows were epic, shit would be destroyed, cops would start pepper spraying people and arresting people. I've lived a life that would scare little cunts like you to take part in. You understand I was posting anyway and it took literally a second to call you a cunt.. so congrats... you got like 20 seconds of my life between me calling you a cunt and this response :beatadeadhorse: 💋

Edit: Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to answer your initial part, No.. you see not everyone will see every thread so the more I spread out the word, you're a cunt, it reaches more people if I post it in different forums. When you post more than one emoji, everyone is obviously going to see all of them because they are all condensed to one post. Therefore if you flip me off once in every post, your middle finger emoji would get a bigger audience.
Yea bro. You did all that "punk" shit just like a I ran the United States of America from 1976-1980. You keep making up all this shit to make yourself sound good because, obviously you have an inferiority complex and I'm a threat to you. And thanks for spreading my name around. There's going to be a lot of people who read our comments and posts and everyone is going to draw their own conclusions. And I promise the consensus will be 50/50 on who's the real cunt.

Yea bro. You did all that "punk" shit just like a I ran the United States of America from 1976-1980. You keep making up all this shit to make yourself sound good because, obviously you have an inferiority complex and I'm a threat to you. And thanks for spreading my name around. There's going to be a lot of people who read our comments and posts and everyone is going to draw their own conclusions. And I promise the consensus will be 50/50 on who's the real cunt.
You are the only person who has let my comments get to you so bad and make you have a hard on for me. Other folks make a few retorts and they're done. But you have pretty much made it your life's work the last couple days to smear my name. Really? A nobody piece of shit like me?? You been losing sleep and obsessing over this since I started talking shit. Trying to devices a way to spread the word I'm a "cunt" and ruin my life on here. Good luck bitch. I'm so glad became friends 😆 🤣 😂

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds

You are the only person who has let my comments get to you so bad and make you have a hard on for me. Other folks make a few retorts and they're done. But you have pretty much made it your life's work the last couple days to smear my name. Really? A nobody piece of shit like me?? You been losing sleep and obsessing over this since I started talking shit. Trying to devices a way to spread the word I'm a "cunt" and ruin my life on here. Good luck bitch. I'm so glad became friends 😆 🤣 😂
So you admit you're a cunt if you have that many people needing to retort against you. To smear your name? LOL That's cute. I could really give less than a fuck if you believe me or not. I have the memories, scars and record to prove it. At least you aren't a mass negger.

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
For every “rapist” I wonder how many are falsely accused. Women lie, it happens and they easily ruin men’s lives. You have a bit of a different outlook when it happens to you, and you have to fight to the death to prove your innocence.
SEVEN girls did not lie, period.

Back