"You'll own nothing and be happy!" said Dumbledore calmly (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I don't own much now.
I am content vs happy.

The last season of mankind does revolve around money.
Most are aware of the "Mark" revealed in the Bible. Without it one cannot do everyday business. Can't buy or sell anything.
Is it the S. Security number ? Or is the S. Security number going to be the "Mark" ?
We will see.

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
Crazy shit.

Especially when putting into context many people pondered such a thing being possible when it was already happening.

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
Did you just quote Harry fucking Potter?

I'm on my way to Oz, don't leave the fucking house until I get there.

This is an inter-fucking-vention!

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran

Societal collapse is inevitable now. The communists/progressives and thieving politicians in general, were expecting the "transformation" to happen AFTER they magically disarmed US citizens. They assumed the inherent weakness they possess was shared with the rest of us. It's not. Now they're coming unhinged because the people that control THEM still have a schedule to keep, and they don't accept failure very well. So my theory is, the $110 million a day they send to Ukraine, 70% of which disappears without a trace, is being stockpiled for use with their NWO Army. They know we won't give up our guns, and believe me, they KNOW we've been stocking up on supplies and ammo. I've got more 5.56 than I can fucking count. Now I just weigh the crates and round it off. I'm not afraid of dying to defend what I believe in. What I fear, is doing nothing and having to explain to my daughter why she owns nothing and has to be happy about it.

Theseus

King Of Athens
I just wish a civil war wold pop off already it’s going to happen it’s the anticipation that’s killer

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
f3cda169dc51044fe43cc70c9d86c188e886b1f3bdca0bcc95c4529d3b228f15.jpg

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I don't own much now.
I am content vs happy.

The last season of mankind does revolve around money.
Most are aware of the "Mark" revealed in the Bible. Without it one cannot do everyday business. Can't buy or sell anything.
Is it the S. Security number ? Or is the S. Security number going to be the "Mark" ?
We will see.
The mark will be in the person's forehead or hand. Most likely a micro chip. It's coming.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
The mark will be in the person's forehead or hand. Most likely a micro chip. It's coming.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Really ?

Where is the mark now ?
Recite your S. Security number. Your head.

Can't recall it ? Hand it to me , your S.S. Card. 99% of people are right handed.

Sleep well.

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Really ?

Where is the mark now ?
Recite your S. Security number. Your head.

Can't recall it ? Hand it to me , your S.S. Card. 99% of people are right handed.

Sleep well.
The mark isn't yet here because the anti christ hasn't revealed himself on the stage of history yet and established his kingdom and throne. And Im left handed b.t.w. and the mark of the best is a literal and physical phenomenon that will happen. Idk what your talking about in regards to social security cards. Can you explain that a little better?
The mark isn't yet here because the anti christ hasn't revealed himself on the stage of history yet and established his kingdom and throne. And Im left handed b.t.w. and the mark of the best is a literal and physical phenomenon that will happen. Idk what your talking about in regards to social security cards. Can you explain that a little better?
Beast*

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran

Beast*
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

If I or you surrender or drop our S. Security number , our lives stop.
No job, home and car repoed, broke.

Scripture says " The number of a man . Ok, what's my S. Security number ? I am a man !!!! Without it I cannot buy or sell anything. Because I have no money. Because I have no job.
It shall be upon their right hand or forehead.
Most people are right handed. If you ask for my S. Security card, I give it to you using my right hand.
If I don't have the card available I recite it from memory. My head.

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

If I or you surrender or drop our S. Security number , our lives stop.
No job, home and car repoed, broke.

Scripture says " The number of a man . Ok, what's my S. Security number ? I am a man !!!! Without it I cannot buy or sell anything. Because I have no money. Because I have no job.
It shall be upon their right hand or forehead.
Most people are right handed. If you ask for my S. Security card, I give it to you using my right hand.
If I don't have the card available I recite it from memory. My head.
I think they mean that quite literally. I definitely don't think the s.s number is the number they are talking about. And I'm left handed. And the number of man I believe is referring to the Hebrew alphabet where a person's name has a numeric value.
I think they mean that quite literally. I definitely don't think the s.s number is the number they are talking about. And I'm left handed. And the number of man I believe is referring to the Hebrew alphabet where a person's name has a numeric value.
Its much deeper than the social security number. The anti Christ hasn't been revealed on the stage of history yet. The mark of the beast doesn't come until after the beast, the anti Christ and false prophet are revealed.its scripture. If you don't believe Jesus was crucified, then how do you pick and choose what's true in the bible? If some of it's not true , I say none of it can be trusted. It's either all true or 100 percent false.

Back