"you'll own nothing and be happy" the great reset. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sugar³

This user was banned
There's a bunch of World Economic Forum stuff in my "NOT SERIOUS Coronavirus" thread too. I effing hate Klaus Schwab.
Look at the security they need to set up in Davos so he and his friends can hang out and plan to take of the world every year.

5ba0bacb2154a389328b52a0.png
b6196ff9-0001-0004-0000-000001386596_w1280_r1.77_fpx33.28_fpy50.jpg
6MMOJVSET5DGDPQUSKB4ZPFKB4.jpeg
104952440-GettyImages-108303948.600x400.jpg

Sugar³

This user was banned
Well they can all fuck right off and bollocks!
I wish. They have too much sway and clout for anything like that at this point though. These mutherfuckers are behind every part of the "New Normal". Every single part.
Right under the radar for years.

I remember watching some of their Health Passport, and global ID system pitches a couple of years ago, and thinking "What are these faggots talking about? Who's gonna go for any of this nonsense?"
Just one little link missing, back then, but now you've got bitches running for the chance to become livestock in exchange for football tickets.

Bounty Drizzler copy.jpg

Illusionist

Truth is stranger than fiction
I wish. They have too much sway and clout for anything like that at this point though. These mutherfuckers are behind every part of the "New Normal". Every single part.
Right under the radar for years.

I remember watching some of their Health Passport, and global ID system pitches a couple of years ago, and thinking "What are these faggots talking about? Who's gonna go for any of this nonsense?"
Just one little link missing, back then, but now you've got bitches running for the chance to become livestock in exchange for football tickets.

View attachment 484537
What up with the Aztec reference?

Sugar³

This user was banned
What up with the Aztec reference?
A persistant idea I had around the time of the one millionth COVID death. I use it a lot. Humans are the sacrifice, Coronavirus is the god. They even call the sun's fringe during an eclipse the Corona. There is that fantastic scene in Apocalypto where the elite are all gathered atop their tower pulling wool over the eyes of the commoners.

Sugar³

This user was banned
I use it in these a bit too. The second is not quite finished yet.

Sugar³

This user was banned
But I nearly forgot, World Economic Forum also has a podcast--it's called the Great Reset on Soundcloud.
This one is awesome because it shows how the group has infiltrated children's programming, like Seseme Street. This episode has the muppet Grover come in to demonstrate his child propagandizing ability--he's pretty alright at it. Personally, I think Fauci's vaccinating Santa story takes home the trophy so far, but this is nice too.

Sugar³

This user was banned
I remember these propaganda videos from sesame street:

This is some vomit-inducing, Soviet grade bullshit.

Hell yeah, thank you. I haven't even seen that first one before.

Do you remember this old Star Wars PSA from when you were young? I don't actually. The youngest person I ever found who does was someone 3 years older than me--they are 45 now.

mr Ma'am

Well Known Member
Hell yeah, thank you. I haven't even seen that first one before.

Do you remember this old Star Wars PSA from when you were young? I don't actually. The youngest person I ever found who does was someone 3 years older than me--they are 45 now.

View attachment 484915
I am younger and not an American. Interesting find none the less. Funny how they will use anything you have positive emotions towards to gain your trust for the manipulation.

Back