Zelensky allowed to talk before Russia at UN Security Council (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
I don't know what the room temp of the GG family is, concerning Ukraine BUT, I for one, as an American taxpayer, currently being taxed at 35% of my income... FUCK JOE BIDEN, FUCK ZELENSKYY & FUCK THOSE NAZI MUTHAFUCKERS RUNNING UKRAINE. They've murdered 100k Ukrainian civilians in the last 15 years and call you a "conspiracy nut" when you say they're nazis...
IMG_20230920_203632.jpg

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I don't know what the room temp of the GG family is, concerning Ukraine BUT, I for one, as an American taxpayer, currently being taxed at 35% of my income... FUCK JOE BIDEN, FUCK ZELENSKYY & FUCK THOSE NAZI MUTHAFUCKERS RUNNING UKRAINE. They've murdered 100k Ukrainian civilians in the last 15 years and call you a "conspiracy nut" when you say they're nazis...
View attachment 709109
They forgot to light candles for Stepan Bandera the last few years.

Fucking Ukrainians lol

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Dude talked about climate change
What the actual fuck was that about? I listened to most of the midget's speech and his droning on about climate change made no sense re the Ukrainian vs Russian narrative. Massive fail for his WEF handlers.

I don't know what the room temp of the GG family is, concerning Ukraine BUT, I for one, as an American taxpayer, currently being taxed at 35% of my income.
At the start I was pro-Ukraine. I don't like Russia and I don't like Putin, I thought his invasion of the Ukraine was unjustified & bullshit so fuck them. Originally I supported giving Ukraine financial & military aid and economic sanctions against Putin & his buddies. I hoped the war would be short with Russia understanding that the majority of the world was against his actions so they'd pull back. Fast forward almost two years and where are we? Russia is selling their oil to China & North Korea and in turn buying arms from those cunty chinks. Between financial & military supports Ukraine has received well in excess of $120 billion aid and there is no sign of there being any sort of end to the fighting.

So while I haven't changed my opinion that Russia is in the moral wrong I have had enough with giving them any more money or military support. For the latter Canada's op tempo has always been rather pathetic and America's has got to be suffering after 20 years in Afghanistan & Iraq....the last thing we should be doing is sending planes, tanks, guns & ammo* to the Ukraine when our own forces need to be refreshed. And as for the money, enough is fucking enough.

Before RRSP's (for you Americans is sort of like an IRA, provides a way to mitigate taxes against earned income) I have a marginal tax rate of 46%. I'm getting dicked in the ass without the pleasure of a reach-around and I don't want another goddamned penny going to the Ukraine or for that matter any other country. We have enough problems at home, fix them first!

Now Zelensky is on his way from Washington to Ottawa where I'm sure Trudeau is going to tickle his balls and write another big check.

*this is what Albania has given to the Ukraine.....perfect!
1695364186801.png

Now Zelensky is on his way from Washington to Ottawa where I'm sure Trudeau is going to tickle his balls and write another big check.
as I was saying.....
1695364431986.png

I fucking hate trudeau so goddamned much

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Bottom like is Russia should not be invading anyone unless they were attacked.
Neither should your country. Russia does it once you are all over it like a rash I've lost count at the times America's done it and some of you are like "Yeehaw merica yeah get some bitch" Nothing against most Americans on here they are great but some of you are violent nutjobs.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Neither should your country. Russia does it once you are all over it like a rash I've lost count at the times America's done it and some of you are like "Yeehaw merica yeah get some bitch" Nothing against most Americans on here they are great but some of you are violent nutjobs.

Ya, I guess jihadists killing 3000 people by flyingh aircraft into iconic sky scrapers is no reason to wage war of Islamic extremists.

Grow a fucking brain

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Bottom like is Russia should not be invading anyone unless they were attacked
Ya, I guess jihadists killing 3000 people by flyingh aircraft into iconic sky scrapers is no reason to wage war of Islamic extremists

Did Iraq attack you?

Did Syria attack you?

Did libya attack you?

Did Vietnam attack you?

Did Korea attack you?

You country has a history of fucking with other nations "because we're America". Don't climb too high on that moral horse it's a long way to fall down off it.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Did Iraq attack you?

Did Syria attack you?

Did libya attack you?

Did Vietnam attack you?

Did Korea attack you?

You country has a history of fucking with other nations "because we're America". Don't climb too high on that moral horse it's a long way to fall down off it.

Let me guess leftist cuck from some European country built on the bones of thousands of years of conflicts and colonization.
or
Some vastly ignorant leftist American that snorts concentrated CNN on an hourly basis and drinks "The View" flavored kool-aid.

Every time some shitter leftist gets all snooty about one thing or another I find it a total waste of time to try to educate said person.

Why?

Because all the mother fucking answers are available online for you to discover. The fact you have existed to this point without knowing "reasons" for any American intervention is somewhat surprising to me, but not really shocking. So while I can copy and paste a nice condensed set of answers it would be pointless. because you will just deny them. Or simply "feel" like those are not a good enough reason.

The simple answer is to stop Communism which has killed around 94 million people in the 20th century.
To stop tyrannical regimes from gaining power.
To stop Communist, Islamic, and tyrannical extremism from spreading.
To keep the conflicts on the enemies soil before it spread to your back yard.

Now if those are not good enough, go fuck yourself.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
$650,000,000,000....six hundred and fifty billion more in Canadian military aid to Ukraine over the next three years. Kind of...but not really.

Our ballless asshole prime minister is giving the Ukes $650B in armoured vehicles that just happen to be made by a Liberal friendly company in a Liberal friendly riding. Brings the total to $9.5 billion in assistance to Ukraine since the beginning of 2022.

Fuck them.

Back