ⓝⓞⓣ ⓢⓔⓡⓘⓞⓤⓢ CORONAVIRUS (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sugar³

This user was banned
A collection of some of the more egregious COVID-19 Propaganda I've found. These may stories, headlines, and/or just images I found humorous. I will add some more, including videos soon.​

COV-Boner1.jpg

COV-Boner2.jpg

COV-Boner3.jpg

RESARD COV-1.jpg

RESARD COV-2.jpg

The following are examples of quotes I have found particularly relevant, interesting, and helpful over the past year. Also, some examples of the various counter-propaganda efforts I've made which I use to beat the infernal flu hype down into a hole that I dug for it.
It serves me there, ad infinitum, by making me laugh at its inability to get out of the way of my piss and swear words.

SARS COUNTERPROP-1.jpg

SARS COUNTERPROP-2.jpg

SARS COUNTERPROP-3.jpg

TURKOV com1.jpg

SARS TURKOV- com2.jpg

SARS TURKOV com-3.jpg

SARS COUNTERPROP-4.jpg

SARS COUNTERPROP-5.jpg

Sugar³

This user was banned
Do you know Dr. Thrumpkinz?
That weirdie? Pfft, hardly.
I heard that he couldn't even refrain from making fun of authoritarian propagandists to save his good standing at some other site. An absolutely marbleless little lord over madness that one.

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
That weirdie? Pfft, hardly.
I heard that he couldn't even refrain from making fun of authoritarian propagandists to save his good standing at some other site. An absolutely marbleless little lord over madness that one.
Lol... An interesting little lord though....:Hurr:

Sugar³

This user was banned
Lol... An interesting little lord though....:Hurr:
Yup.
You should see how we bicker sometimes over who gets the nice chair. It is an Ekornes, so it is pretty comfy, but still, the way that mutherfucker scratches when he doesn't get his way is down right uncalled for.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
A collection of some of the more egregious COVID-19 Propaganda I've found. These may stories, headlines, and/or just images I found humorous. I will add some more, including videos soon.​

View attachment 475338
View attachment 475339
View attachment 475340
View attachment 475341
View attachment 475342

The following are examples of quotes I have found particularly relevant, interesting, and helpful over the past year. Also, some examples of the various counter-propaganda efforts I've made which I use to beat the infernal flu hype down into a hole that I dug for it.
It serves me there, ad infinitum, by making me laugh at its inability to get out of the way of my piss and swear words.

View attachment 475343
View attachment 475344
View attachment 475345

View attachment 475354

View attachment 475348
View attachment 475347
View attachment 475346
View attachment 475349
View attachment 475350
It's Biowarfare used to control the population.Your top elitest help funded it.Bill and Miranda Gates,World Heath Organization ect.
Any Bio weapon attacks,or mass viral outbreak,regardless whether it was intentional or not,can lead to tyrannical measures.The release of this agent sets the stage of a perfect storm,for radical global economic change.
Our top Military leaders know that COVID-19 is a Bio Weapon.
The best Bio weapons kill at a much higher rate,and can be readily transported and released.

Last edited:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
It's Biowarfare used to control the population.Your top elitest help funded it.Bill and Maranda Gates,World Heath Organization ect.
Any Bio weapon attacks,or mass viral outbreak,regardless whether it was intentional or not,can lead to tyrannical measures.The release of this agent sets the stage of a perfect storm,for radical global economic change.
The best Bio weapons kill at a much higher rate,and can be readily transported and released.
400.000 death americans. Yes It's a bio weapon

Sugar³

This user was banned
It's Biowarfare used to control the population.Your top elitest help funded it.Bill and Miranda Gates,World Heath Organization ect.
I hate the mutherfucking Gates, they are an effing plague.

Bill--Corinda.gif

BG-GO-Home.2021-01-21 10_13_10.gif

deviant2

hell is other people
Where did you copy this from? No way are those your own words.

deviant2

hell is other people
I did not copy word for word.I used different sites and put it all together.
I asked you where you copied that from, those aren't your words. You disagreed as per your reaction.

Told me, "maybe I underestimate you".

Bitch, you copied that shit word for word. I don't give a fuck how many sites you used to put it together. You did not write that just like I originally stated.
Liar liar, pants on fire.
Damn you're pathetic.

Back