ⓝⓞⓣ ⓢⓔⓡⓘⓞⓤⓢ CORONAVIRUS (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
@Sugar³ funny stuff...And Gates is a cunt...And it probably was made in a lab, and the elite are probably behind it. It is probably some test run. Or it could be from an animal, and it is just a shitty virus...blah blah blah...
I don't really think any of that matters...To me, the most important thing, is not to get infected with it... And that goes for any virus...They are all shit...I believe viruses stunt kid's mental and physical development. The body wastes energy fighting sickness, instead of using that energy to grow and flourish. They are parasites. Everyone has that cunt they work with, who has got a cold or flu, and still comes to work. Making a dime is more important, than the other people around them. If your sick with anything...Stay the fuck home... Don't go out in public and spread that shit...

Last edited:

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Here is a point about viruses that always scared me...
Some viruses cause cancer and some cancers have been shown to be contagious...If "some" viruses have these attributes, then a lot more might cause cancer or more forms of cancer might be found to be contagious...

Vwj

NewbieX
Serious answer?
Strange how the figures rise when Boris implements more testing no? Also we go into lockdown again before Xmas, the figures drop right? Then they roll out the vaccine and the figures rise again while still in the same lockdown, strange again right?

Vwj

NewbieX
Yeah I get that, but does he believe it's a bio weapon, or was he taking the piss?
And no I’m not taking the piss, I don’t believe the numbers the government are spitting out!, if I did then we have cured cancer, and cured old age, flu has not appeared this year, and also cured death from accidents as the number of deaths this year is not much greater than 2019,

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
And no I’m not taking the piss, I don’t believe the numbers the government are spitting out!, if I did then we have cured cancer, and cured old age, flu has not appeared this year, and also cured death from accidents as the number of deaths this year is not much greater than 2019,
:twerk:

Santtu

What ever...
In Finland, the government has ruined the entire vaccination program...
There are no proper guidelines and the vaccine has not ordered enough...

Vwj

NewbieX
In Finland, the government has ruined the entire vaccination program...
There are no proper guidelines and the vaccine has not ordered enough...
Could be worse, hasn’t Norway had 23 deaths after they were vaccinated?

Vwj

NewbieX
This is how to tell the world is fucked

C2994B51-B906-4848-B15D-E00F86592C00.jpeg

Santtu

What ever...
Could be worse, hasn’t Norway had 23 deaths after they were vaccinated?
Not really understand what you mean... in Finland is about 600 death...
Do you mean that the vaccine does not help? Are you against it?

Vwj

NewbieX
There...I changed it for you, happy Jizz?But you still didn't answer the question...
Do you reckon it's a biological weapon?
So a virus appears at exactly the time that a lot of the worlds chinese go to China to celebrate new year, from the only lab in China that has level 4 biological capabilities, that studies and modifies that actual virus, at a time their biggest rival is going through political unrest, and every few years another different strain of covid appears, yes I do believe that actually,

Not really understand what you mean... in Finland is about 600 death...
Do you mean that the vaccine does not help? Are you against it?
No I mean, strange how this magical vaccine has been used and still 26 people who had the vaccine died

Santtu

What ever...
So a virus appears at exactly the time that a lot of the worlds chinese go to China to celebrate new year, from the only lab in China that has level 4 biological capabilities, that studies and modifies that actual virus, at a time their biggest rival is going through political unrest, and every few years another different strain of covid appears, yes I do believe that actually,

No I mean, strange how this magical vaccine has been used and still 26 people who had the vaccine died
You have some interesting thoughts going on...I don't know if I agree...I have to think about it and need more information...

Back