ⓝⓞⓣ ⓢⓔⓡⓘⓞⓤⓢ CORONAVIRUS (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Matt06

Fresh Meat
I work in hospital in Nice, south of France. Second COVID wave is huge. We have to send peoples to Marseille because no more beds to sick peoples here. At first it gives longtime injuries for lungs now it gives brain damage on the younger peoples.
That is weird!

Regards the mask "theory", I suggested this a while back...my good lady is involved in biomedical research....and she agreed. I pointed out that very few Chinese had died from it, but they mostly wear masks all the time anyway....so they have built up immunity to any other viruses that have come from bats, which is where most human viruses evolve (In China they are a pest...in UK they are a protected species FFS). Just eradicate all bats...fuck the little shits. "Ooooooh! Look at me...I'm a mammal but I can fly" Facking Twits 🤣

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned

Sugar³

This user was banned
I think you have to be off your rocker to get injected with something that the Gates have anything to do with. Dude is an unabashed eugenicist, raised by eugenicists, friends with eugenicists, and who, until just last year, seemed to spend half his time in public on stages jovially spouting his eugenicist driven overpopulation nonsenses at crowds too stupid to realize that they paid for tickets to watch someone look down on them, and crack jokes about how he'd gladly cause their doom.

And now he's matured. He is finally comfortable bringing his harm down on those around the world with lighter coloured skin too. His mass testing programs--complete with international legal indemnity, have expanded beyond the Dark Continent and India.
To use vernacular fairly common to this site...We're all his Niggers now.

Vaccinepig-350.gif

Ultrapig-350.gif

Shit-Concentrate.gif

Sugar³

This user was banned
And no I’m not taking the piss, I don’t believe the numbers the government are spitting out!, if I did then we have cured cancer, and cured old age, flu has not appeared this year, and also cured death from accidents as the number of deaths this year is not much greater than 2019,
If excess deaths exeed other years at all--which they really haven't, a percentage of them should naturally be attributed to the lockdowns directly. Fear propaganda causing people to avoid doctors, hospitals, miss scheduled appointments, and too afraid to make new ones, etc.
If you're from the UK maybe you'll know the UK Column. They keep an update on "Place of Death" within the UK Excess Death figures. It couldn't be more clear, so many more people in the UK are choosing to die at home rather than in hospitals or care homes. Or they are just just dying there after failing to recieve treatment. Either way, "Lockdown Deaths" for sure.

On a side note UK Column, just today, touched briefly on the new (Jan13) WHO guidelines regarding PCR testing cycle thresholds. It's a beautiful scam. After creating an entire planet of "False Positives" by amplifying COV2 in samples with uselessly (effing criminally) high cycle thresholds, then you push out an even more criminally useless vaccine, and then finally you tell everyone to lower the cycles of their PCR testing to bring everyone back down to the planet, and make them think that it's the Vaccine that's lowering the cases.

If Kary Mullis were still here he'd be so effing outraged at how they are using his test today that he might have grabbed the serpent Fauci by his stupid tiny eyesockets, and torn this whole COVID mutherfucker down to the ground at around this time last year. He hated Fauci too--badly.

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
Who gives a shit,really?
You dumb cunt. You got caught in an out right lie trying to pass off what you wrote as your own. All you had to do when I asked you, was to say no I pulled the info off some sites. Your need to be relevant kept you from telling the truth. We've watched you run that fat gob of yours long enough now, to cleary see YOU DID NOT WRITE THAT, YOU AREN'T THAT WELL WRIT.
Might surprise you, but there are people here who find that shit unacceptable. I hope people read this and see you for the lying loser that you are.

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
She's the one that trolls,this lady is off her rocker.
Anything I post,she whines about.Shit starter,then sits back and gloats in her crafty work.
Maybe she was bullied and sees some thing in me,that reminds her of some thing she didn't like,or couldn't control...
Liar.

Back