Users who are viewing this thread

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
I don't think he will be attempting that again anytime soon. Nevertheless fantastic piece of entertainment .
Nah, he'll do it again, in an even more retarded way. These halfwits can't help themselves. They all want the clout baby! 💰

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
hey trauma docs - is that a Tbi seizure? Beside the dislocations and fx.

hedgerow

simpelton
At the very least he has a dislocated right shoulder, with a probable fractured clavicle (collar bone), as well as several broken ribs.

See shoulder impact with deformity of the joint visible…

View attachment 626195

This gave my whole family a hysterical laughing session. So thanks for the link @Mud !!!
no one cares how smart you think you are. your so stupid your a retard, you dope you pissant LOSER BLOCKHEAD

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
no one cares how smart you think you are. your so stupid your a retard, you dope you pissant LOSER BLOCKHEAD

Firstly, seeing as I am so damn clever, it’s ‘you’re’ not ‘your’. ‘You are’ is shortened to ‘you’re’. 6 year old kids have already been taught this fact where I’m from.

Secondly, what the absolute chuff does your post mean? “you dope you pissant LOSER BLOCKHEAD”. Sounds like the ramblings of a retarded child.

strangeberry

just killing time cause I'm weird 🧚🏻‍♀️🦄
I'm wondering what did he expect with that? looks like he hurt himself on purpose 😆

ImAlwaysBaked

🩸Blood Bag🩸
I discovered this guy on youtube like 6 months ago and binge watched all his jumps LMFAO i forgot all about him. thank you for this video.

Back