War No Neo-Nazis In Russia Eh? (8 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

1.2kwPorscheKiller

Unbowed & Unbroken. PIRA.
This man, a member of the mercenary Wagner group (he's a profesioanl member not a convict conscript ) was stopped for questioning and made to remove his shirt so the police could take some photos of the ink covering his body.

This guy is hard-core and the real deal - not just some uneducated 24 yr old who gets a Swastika tattoo so he can look tough - so why would he join a Russian mercenary group to go fight Ukrainian soldiers that the Russians call neo-Nazis when he's a neo-Nazi himself? Come to think of it, the original founder (not Prigozhin) of the Wagner group is also a known neo-Nazi who also has Nazi tattoos.

I wonder if he actually did any de-Nazification while he was fighting there...or did he realize the Ukrainians aren't neo-Nazi's like himself?

The woman? Probably his bitch...

View attachment 701074

View attachment 701075

View attachment 701076

View attachment 701077

View attachment 701078
Russia has many times more nazis than ukraine EVER had.

It was lure russian propaganda which initiated the lies about ukraine and nazis.

Remember, whatever tyrants accuse others of doing is usually what they're doing themselves.

With so much pro-Ukrainian bullshit you've been posting here, you're more of a closet Russian hater than anything else... eh?
Nothing wrong with hating russians bro. They've earned the right to be hated.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Russia has many times more nazis than ukraine EVER had.

It was lure russian propaganda which initiated the lies about ukraine and nazis.

Remember, whatever tyrants accuse others of doing is usually what they're doing themselves.

Nothing wrong with hating russians bro. They've earned the right to be hated.
Cringe...That kind of comment can only comes from an ukrainian or a north american, enough said.
Slava Ukraini for you too.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
You're right it IS rife with nasty shit. But according to your philosophy because it's everywhere we're supposed to be ok with it and not point out the largest purveyors of it. That's fucked up dude. And I've seen more of the world in my 50+ years than 90% of anyone else my age so you'll need to go somewhere else with that "mommy's basement" bullshit. Actually, you don't need to leave your couch to find out about the heinous shit Ukraine is known for. A few docs have been made about the affluence of Ukrainian pedo rings. Top all this off with Russia hates faggots and Ukraine is run by one and I'm all in for Russia who still believes in masculinity for us men, something my corrupt government is destroying here in the greatest country on Earth...EVER.
BTW I like the new name and if there ever was a place to keep secure this is it. Lmao.
I'm right....you're wrong.....it's ok....I'm almost always right.😏✌️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🇷🇺

And dude with time for.muscles like that and face tattoos....IS DEFINITELY FROM THE JOINT.
It's your words about it being OK, I just know, you don't rock the boat, unless you want to go swimming.
The 'heinous shit Ukraine is known for' Ah yes, I noticed you neglected my point about all this, shall we say, corruption being in full force during previous leaders, who, were bum chums with Putin, I would have thought that you, with your vast world experience would have worked that out.
You see, this is the thing.
An apparent Neo-Nazi (Jew) has got the Jews of America to give him untold money & equipment to fight the Russians & the Jews of Israel are good with this, even though they don't have problems with Russia (unless Russia sides with Iran) Zelensky has spoken with Israel's leaders, SO, a Neo-Nazi has the backing of the USA, Europe, England, Australia & other countries, most who have reason to hate Nazi's with a passion, but they're backing a NAZI !!!! or is this all Russian propaganda shit to cover for a land grab? Oh yes! He's also a faggot! Despite the fact he's married with 2 kids, at the start the Americans said they would evacuate him & his family---he told them to fuck off, his 2 kids left Ukraine, his wife stayed with him, is this the actions of a coward or a patriot for his country???

DEX998

NewbieX
I'm not defending this man, but any fool can buy a Wagner t-shirt. The only thing that indicates he's Russian are the Cyrillic tattoos, but then he could also be Ukrainian.

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
Putin Fooled a lot of Russians and send them to their DEATHs on this War. . .
Russians right now are like the Germans in WW2 who supported the NAZI - - Because of Propaganda, They really think that INVADING another Country is the right thing to do. . . Poor Russians
Prigozhin Told the TRUTH and now he is DEAD. . . In Putin's Russia do not tell the TRUTH or Else Putin will kill You.

Dirlwanger

Putin Fooled a lot of Russians and send them to their DEATHs on this War. . .
Russians right now are like the Germans in WW2 who supported the NAZI - - Because of Propaganda, They really think that INVADING another Country is the right thing to do. . . Poor Russians
Prigozhin Told the TRUTH and now he is DEAD. . . In Putin's Russia do not tell the TRUTH or Else Putin will kill You.
You are talking about the jew of Ukraine, aren't you?

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
Ruski Nazi.jpg

Luciana00

Lurker
Nazis are/were fkn cowards, they killed sick grannies/granpas, little kids, babies , malnourished people. And these russians "neo nazis" are not far from that, they harrass and kill geeky brown/black international students or stab mixed kids, like wtf. Useless people .

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
I love all nazis regardless of their homeland as long as they are white and want a better future for their kind then I accept them

Dirlwanger

I love all nazis regardless of their homeland as long as they are white and want a better future for their kind then I accept them
These nazis kill their own people, these nazis work for WEF and NATO, the same organizations that support wokeness and diversity.
Conclusion: they are fighting against the nazi ideology. Confused scum.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
The West is lucky there isn't any real Nazis left.
Your lucky you have free speech, in Russia it's Putin's way or the Gulag way, not too sure you & others realize that, in our countries either of us can go into any main town & say our leaders 'suck cocks!' We'd probably be given a standing ovation! Do it in Russia & see what happens, that's what freedom is about, expressing your free will, but, you back a country that tramples free Rights all the while demanding those same free Rights as your God-given Rights. The Russian people have always had a Government boot on their necks, that's all they know, Ukraine wants Western Democracy, you know, the Rights you demand, but Russia is concerned about missiles going on that border, fuck me!, Russias border to the West is covered in missile & nuke bases, so who should be concerned about who????

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran
Your lucky you have free speech, in Russia it's Putin's way or the Gulag way, not too sure you & others realize that, in our countries either of us can go into any main town & say our leaders 'suck cocks!' We'd probably be given a standing ovation! Do it in Russia & see what happens, that's what freedom is about, expressing your free will, but, you back a country that tramples free Rights all the while demanding those same free Rights as your God-given Rights. The Russian people have always had a Government boot on their necks, that's all they know, Ukraine wants Western Democracy, you know, the Rights you demand, but Russia is concerned about missiles going on that border, fuck me!, Russias border to the West is covered in missile & nuke bases, so who should be concerned about who????

The greatest thing about freedom is not having to care about what idiots like you are blabbering about.

But before I get to go back to ignoring you, let's compare Ukraine, which suspended elections because it is fighting for liberal democracy, to Russia.

Back