Serious 10 Year Old Girl In Court For Stomping 6 Month Old Baby To death (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hookah-smoking-catapillar

Feed your head🐛

Wildflowers

Resident of Goreish University
It's sad that the perpetrator gets more attention than the victim. I don't care if she's 10 she is evil

Krae59

Lurker
One article I read said she was in some sort of daycare or foster care situation at the time. Why she was left unsupervised with a baby is beyond my understanding.
That's what I thought.She shouldn't have been holding the baby especially unsupervised.Seems like there should be others held responsible also.

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
Having been the kid that is prone to aggressive panic at the precense of startling noises. Her life is fucked up cause everyones gonna think she's evil. Pity the girl. Shoulda just ran.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
Masohcistic Mommy is probably spot on when stating the girl might of been a victim herself .
If not, at 10 she is a toddler-child and charging her as a adult is a morally reprehensible act itself. Equally is inprisoning, chain shackled & a $50,000 bond .
This country is so hypocritical, ass backwards and morally repulsive.
Why have a law that can be (at the will of a pen stroke) nullified. IE: Juvenile charges vs adult.
The girl panicked. But why did she panic to the degree she did ?!!!! That is a lot of fear .
Final, the infant was her little brother. She will carry this burden throughout her life.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤔🤔🤔🤨🤨
Further, the girls mother said she was experiencing suicidal thoughts prior to this horrible incident.
The Father is "suspect" in that he in full favor of his 10 yr old daughter in shackles. And he feels she should be tried as a adult.
He said he see's her as "The person who murdered his son". ( Not his daughter).
He wants the "girl" to be given the maximum sentence a adult would receive.

Come on folks. Something is obviously amiss here. This guy may of played a significant role in this. Possibly by causing tremendous mental distress in his "daughter's" life.

As of March 2019 a Judge has ruled her as "incompetent" to stand trial. This is very vague but all that is available currently.

The "Father" is suspect to me.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
I sincerely apologize for how hysterical I find this story. Things like…”not enough basketball hoops.”
Where do y’all think we get a fresh supply of nasty stripper-pole HOs? Wait till she gets out!

Stoned.toilet.clogger

Where's my cake Bedelia....
She panicked and stumped the little boogers head in?? Really? At 10 years old, you should know how to differentiate right from wrong unless you're special.
Can anyone in here spell stompped??
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤔🤔🤔🤨🤨
Further, the girls mother said she was experiencing suicidal thoughts prior to this horrible incident.
The Father is "suspect" in that he in full favor of his 10 yr old daughter in shackles. And he feels she should be tried as a adult.
He said he see's her as "The person who murdered his son". ( Not his daughter).
He wants the "girl" to be given the maximum sentence a adult would receive.

Come on folks. Something is obviously amiss here. This guy may of played a significant role in this. Possibly by causing tremendous mental distress in his "daughter's" life.

As of March 2019 a Judge has ruled her as "incompetent" to stand trial. This is very vague but all that is available currently.

The "Father" is suspect to me.
No 10 year old should even go to trial. It's horrible what happened, but putting a 10 year old in a maximum security prison for the rest of her life?? Anyone who doesn't have an issue with that is fucked in the head.
Can anyone in here spell stompped??

No 10 year old should even go to trial. It's horrible what happened, but putting a 10 year old in a maximum security prison for the rest of her life?? Anyone who doesn't have an issue with that is fucked in the head.
Ha ha ha. The best part is I spelled it wrong as well.

Last edited:

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
What a terrible story...If that little bitch stomped my baby's head, I would make sure her head looked like mushy blood and brains...

I agree. There is some evidence that psychopaths (Antisocial Personality Disorder) have different brains to other people. However, 3/4 of a human brain’s growth happens after birth in the first 4-5 years. So what happens around the child, to the child and the emotional connection (or lack of) forms the older child and adult mind. I hope they looked into her family as it’s almost certain the roots of her ability to kill a baby were formed at home (or through abuse/ shame out of the home).

I used to cover a maximum security Childrens unit as the GP. It was where the Jamie Bulger killers were locked up (they were both 10 as well!). I met one actual psychopath but the rest of the kids were clearly from very damaged families, abused and led astray by older people. Half of them were in there to protect them as they had been victims of sexual grooming and exploitation. That was tough to read about. But the secure unit looked after them well and schooled them, and the vast majority of the kids managed to lose the ‘bad’ bits of their personality created by their families before leaving. They had Psychiatrists, Therapists of various sorts, carers, nurses and teachers. I really enjoyed that job to be honest.
Thanks for sharing that and doing that work. It’s comforting to know that such support exists and helps many such kids.

Back