14 Students, 1 Teacher Dead in a School Shooting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Don't you believe the person of the highest authority in the state of Texas should be a reliable source of information? Police do make mistakes but considering the importance of their job and the fact that they are funded by the citizens, they should be scrutinized and held to a high standard of accountability. You don't know anything about me kitten. People like me know that police, fire, and first responders are required to keep a timeline on every incident. The timeline starts from the first second of dispatch, and there are multiple people keeping these timelines because multiple people are dispatched to each call. By the time the Governor went on TV there should have been enough documented information available to not lie. Now he says he's livid over being given incorrect information which I don't believe. The Mayor is saying that the hostage negotiator tried calling Ramos but he didn't answer. :shrug:

Since those first lies there's been a dozen or so more and now that 10 year kids are telling their stories it sounds even worse. Besides the 21 that died there were another 17 injured and 5 are still in the hospital with one child paralyzed. None of the dead children are able to have open casket funerals.

They waited for a key from a janitor to go through the door and the kids are saying at least one window was already shot out. He played music and taunted the teacher. He told them they were going to die and shot a child that called out for help in response to a policeman's call. So if those kids heard the cops request, the cops heard the child's response and subsequent shots fired. One of the children on the phone with 911 told the other kids that the police were not coming for them. A little girl was interviewed yesterday at her friends funeral and she said she turned off her dead friends phone after Ramos killed her for using it because she didn't want him to shoot anymore of her friends. The surviving children don't understand why it took so long for someone to save them.

I think the children are the most reliable source of information.
Being the police tactics genius that you are, why don’t you join the police and make the changes from within? You’re insinuating that the police were cowards…. So Im sure you must be a fearless bad ass who would have no qualms running into live rounds coming at you. 👌🏻 Join up hero!!

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Being the police tactics genius that you are, why don’t you join the police and make the changes from within? You’re insinuating that the police were cowards…. So Im sure you must be a fearless bad ass who would have no qualms running into live rounds coming at you. 👌🏻 Join up hero!!
They can't afford me... but if they pay me nicely I could rewrite some procedures for them that would prevent future lawsuits for negligence. This incident will bankrupt their town.

Boohoo the paid police dressed in Kevlar had bullets sent their way while brave children were shot calling for help. I'm sure those cops will need counseling for all that trauma they witnessed..

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
They can't afford me... but if they pay me nicely I could rewrite some procedures for them that would prevent future lawsuits for negligence. This incident will bankrupt their town.

Boohoo the paid police dressed in Kevlar had bullets sent their way while brave children were shot calling for help. I'm sure those cops will need counseling for all that trauma they witnessed..
Haha you’re a lot of talk, but I’m pretty sure you’d be hiding somewhere crying like a baby.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Don't you mean cowering in a hallway like the police?
If what you are saying is true, these police went against policy. You’re not really proving anything about the police as a whole, only these individuals. That is assuming what you say is all truthful (which I doubt).
I’m glad you can at least admit to being a coward yourself though.

Camel Toe

Rookie
Don't you mean cowering in a hallway like the police?
Lets see you run into direct rifle fire from a barricaded POS...
Hindsight héros never have the courage to do what they demand others do

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Lets see you run into direct rifle fire from a barricaded POS...

Hindsight héros never have the courage to do what they demand others do
Are you and kitten cops? It's really weird that anyone on this site would be defending the inept actions of police unless they were police or wannabees. Especially considering the number of dead children and the obvious failures so far that's been exposed. It's a week later and no one has taken claim for receiving info from dispatch. It's almost like they're still trying to figure out who should be blamed for their shitty response. If dispatch is a contractor they may try that direction but it will be difficult because everything is taped.

Since kitten didn't answer the question then maybe you could speculate what the police were doing for 80 minutes while kids were dying?
He wasn't barricaded, that was a lie. The report of a teacher propping open the door was also a lie. According to the surviving children he was playing music and walking around the room, taunting the dying teacher, etc.

Camel Toe

Rookie
Are you and kitten cops? It's really weird that anyone on this site would be defending the inept actions of police unless they were police or wannabees. Especially considering the number of dead children and the obvious failures so far that's been exposed. It's a week later and no one has taken claim for receiving info from dispatch. It's almost like they're still trying to figure out who should be blamed for their shitty response. If dispatch is a contractor they may try that direction but it will be difficult because everything is taped.

Since kitten didn't answer the question then maybe you could speculate what the police were doing for 80 minutes while kids were dying?
He wasn't barricaded, that was a lie. The report of a teacher propping open the door was also a lie. According to the surviving children he was playing music and walking around the room, taunting the dying teacher, etc.
AGAIN, Lets see you run into direct rifle fire from a barricaded POS...
He wasn't barricaded
Prove it...

Last edited:

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us

So what would you’ve done again?

Thats not a proper answer BG, wtf, America is not appealing at all...

I know some great ppl from there but id never risk going....

Whut, a cop grabs his own kids outta a window but leaves the other wee ones?
Most likely other classrooms yes

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
So what would you’ve done again?
Nothing
Just a hindsight hero with a big mouth

Well if this were my scene I would have made sure I had the most important piece of my arsenal, my radio. It enables me to communicate across multiple departments and with various agencies to coordinate my response. It gives me a direct line of communication with dispatch which is where all the 911 calls go. My radio gives me the ability to talk directly with people in the classroom and gives me eyes in the classroom. It also gives me the ability to communicate with my SRO officer, who for some reason wasn't at his post.

By the time I arrived on the scene I would have expected my officers to be in close pursuit. Considering the 12 minutes Ramos spent outside shooting, my SRO officer would have already been defending from the door he entered. If he managed to shoot my SRO and get into the building my directive would have been to pursue until neutralized. I would have been able to communicate these orders with the multiple agencies responding because I have a radio.

If he managed to get into a classroom full of students and locked a door I would not consider that a barricade situation especially since I have my radio and dispatch has informed me of the situation in the classroom. I would have already known what those classrooms look like because I would have already been involved in shooter drills there. I would consider that part of my responsibility to the community I serve. Now knowing the classrooms I would have had my department officers at entry points opposite border patrol units. BP units are more experienced with dangerous raid type scenes so I would have them leading the breeches.

Since there are 6 entry points to those two joined classrooms there should be enough eyes and cameras there to coordinate an aggressive entry, besides the fact that I have a radio and a child has told me where he's standing. I would probably attempt to draw him to a window opposite the main breech door in the least occupied room. If he's shooting at the police then he's not shooting at a child. I would have had him done in less than 30 minutes. How's that?

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Well if this were my scene I would have made sure I had the most important piece of my arsenal, my radio. It enables me to communicate across multiple departments and with various agencies to coordinate my response. It gives me a direct line of communication with dispatch which is where all the 911 calls go. My radio gives me the ability to talk directly with people in the classroom and gives me eyes in the classroom. It also gives me the ability to communicate with my SRO officer, who for some reason wasn't at his post.

By the time I arrived on the scene I would have expected my officers to be in close pursuit. Considering the 12 minutes Ramos spent outside shooting, my SRO officer would have already been defending from the door he entered. If he managed to shoot my SRO and get into the building my directive would have been to pursue until neutralized. I would have been able to communicate these orders with the multiple agencies responding because I have a radio.

If he managed to get into a classroom full of students and locked a door I would not consider that a barricade situation especially since I have my radio and dispatch has informed me of the situation in the classroom. I would have already known what those classrooms look like because I would have already been involved in shooter drills there. I would consider that part of my responsibility to the community I serve. Now knowing the classrooms I would have had my department officers at entry points opposite border patrol units. BP units are more experienced with dangerous raid type scenes so I would have them leading the breeches.

Since there are 6 entry points to those two joined classrooms there should be enough eyes and cameras there to coordinate an aggressive entry, besides the fact that I have a radio and a child has told me where he's standing. I would probably attempt to draw him to a window opposite the main breech door in the least occupied room. If he's shooting at the police then he's not shooting at a child. I would have had him done in less than 30 minutes. How's that?
I didn’t read your Monday morning quarterbacking to be honest…but I’m assuming you’re a real hot shot. You should’ve been there and saved the day!
One thing I’m still confused about is when I asked you why you’re not a cop, you said something like “they couldn’t pay me enough”.
So you’re here casting judgement on these first responders saying they let children die, etc…
How are you any better? I don’t think you are considering from your own words the thing keeping you from joining is your own greed. You are letting kids die essentially because police couldn’t pay you enough? Jesus how sad.

Camel Toe

Rookie
I didn’t read your Monday morning quarterbacking to be honest…but I’m assuming you’re a real hot shot. You should’ve been there and saved the day!
One thing I’m still confused about is when I asked you why you’re not a cop, you said something like “they couldn’t pay me enough”.
So you’re here casting judgement on these first responders saying they let children die, etc…
How are you any better? I don’t think you are considering from your own words the thing keeping you from joining is your own greed. You are letting kids die essentially because police couldn’t pay you enough? Jesus how sad.
Yea I read the first sentence and started laughing so hard I couldn't continue :lulz:
At least these hindsight heroes are good for a laugh

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You both asked what I would have done, so I told you. It's too bad you didn't read it, you might have learned something about crisis response. I did'nt say they couldn't pay me enough, I said they couldn't afford me. I was very clear when I said I could rewrite their procedures/policies that would prevent them from being sued. The trick with that is that the written procedures have to be followed, they're not beneficial if they're unused.

Weren't most of the kids just spics/illegals anyway? Should have stayed in Mexico.
They're Americans, and mostly conservatives. 40% of Texas is Latino.

Last edited:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Police already have some of the most stringent hiring processes. Police are humans though, just like everyone else and do make mistakes. The difference is the public only hears about the mistakes, never the countless good things they do in a day. There are always people like you who live to point out their mistakes. In reality if you were put in the situations police are you would freeze and fuck it up 10X worse. All talk.

I don’t know all of the details of what happened in this particular shooting, just like you probably don’t… unlike yourself I choose not to speak about something unless I have details ( from a reliable source).
Coward cops were there.
Haha you’re a lot of talk, but I’m pretty sure you’d be hiding somewhere crying like a baby.
I would be hiding in a high tree because i am a smart monkey

Last edited:
Back