14 Students, 1 Teacher Dead in a School Shooting (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Government is involved. Whole shit load of mass shootings again suddenly now that covid propaganda has lightened up. They want the american people unarmed asap

Pm Me Ur Clunge Plz

My mum has one leg
This user was banned
Government is involved. Whole shit load of mass shootings again suddenly now that covid propaganda has lightened up. They want the american people unarmed asap
Do you realise how absolutely insane that sounds? The government is signing up 18 years olds to go on mass shootings, so they have an excuse to take your guns off you.....but when the mass shootings do happen no one takes your guns off you anyway.

I think you need some fresh air.

mrln

silent ghost
i just heard that he killed his grandmother first.

its like Newtown (CT) all over again

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
things look clearer with my glasses on. my bad....

fucking punk cock sucker. this teen needs to be publicly executed by the parents of these kids. stoned to death. make the prick suffer till he dies.
Too Late! He's already a "Smoked Show" COP'S KILLED HIM!!!
THE MFKR Shot His Gwamma First tho! The Sick ltl Fucker!!!
SP

SkyGod150

Lurker
Removing the right to bear arms won't solve shit in America - its doomed with regards to shootings - far too many guns on the streets and in neighbouring countries...
Not only that but America has a violent history with killing people. It's a big melting pot of crazy psychopathic people, so people will come up with new ways just to kill somebody using IEDs or knives or even 3D printing handguns. there's always a way to be a terrorist. Also lots of people are able to purchase illegal guns from off the street. I think that's what that Las Vegas shooter was able to do when he killed people several years ago.

Pm Me Ur Clunge Plz

My mum has one leg
This user was banned
The teen is also suspected of shooting his grandmother at the beginning of the rampage, law enforcement officials told CBS News, the BBC's partner in the US. Local media report he may have been a local high school student.

Shooting up a primary school though. What a fucking pussy.

This sends chills down my spine because I have 2 kids of that age.

Back