14 Students, 1 Teacher Dead in a School Shooting (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pm Me Ur Clunge Plz

My mum has one leg
This user was banned
And criminals will continue getting guns no matter what kind of gun control is put in place.
Yes, but it would be much much harder to get hold of them. Take the UK for example, we last had a school shooting in 1996. We banned handguns and proper tightened up the rules for gun ownership. We haven't had a school shooting since, and only black people in London have access to illegal guns.

Do you realise how absolutely insane that sounds? The government is signing up 18 years olds to go on mass shootings, so they have an excuse to take your guns off you.....but when the mass shootings do happen no one takes your guns off you anyway.

I think you need some fresh air.
yea i realize it sounds insane lol i just dont see somebody doing something like this without an objective in mind. The anerican government is fucked bro you should read about the cia and mk ultra. It sounds like schizo fuel but they really did experiments with that shit and i'm not too quick to believe they just did their research and stopped there.

Pm Me Ur Clunge Plz

My mum has one leg
This user was banned
yea i realize it sounds insane lol i just dont see somebody doing something like this without an objective in mind. The anerican government is fucked bro you should read about the cia and mk ultra. It sounds like schizo fuel but they really did experiments with that shit and i'm not too quick to believe they just did their research and stopped there.
It's just mental illness mate. They are fucked in the head, and they have easy access to guns so they take advantage of it.

Yeah the US is fucking crazy bro, but the thing is, so is the UK. The whole world is absolutely fucked up right now.

scfcflea79

NewbieX
Yes, but it would be much much harder to get hold of them. Take the UK for example, we last had a school shooting in 1996. We banned handguns and proper tightened up the rules for gun ownership. We haven't had a school shooting since, and only black people in London have access to illegal guns.
I wouldn’t say the last part about coons in London are the only people too have access to guns….

Have you ever visited Liverpool? It’s like a giant city sized Tesco for unregistered and workshopped firearms

Pm Me Ur Clunge Plz

My mum has one leg
This user was banned
I wouldn’t say the last part about coons in London are the only people too have access to guns….

Have you ever visited Liverpool? It’s like a giant city sized Tesco for unregistered and workshopped firearms
Ok that's fair enough. My point is only hardened criminals or gangs have access to them, which means that the insane 18 year old loner that got kicked out of school has no chance of getting hold of them.

Akanon

Rookie
Lets say they ban guns...who is going to go and collect them, how do we know people are turning them in...you realize there are over 250 million guns, in the United States don't you? The sick fucks and criminals that want to harm aren't going to just stroll into the police station or a dropbox and turn in their guns shrugging as they think to themselves 'welp thats the law, i guess I have to do it.'

These fucking sickos are killing children, do you think they give a fat amber turd about any law?

Pm Me Ur Clunge Plz

My mum has one leg
This user was banned
Lets say they ban guns...who is going to go and collect them, how do we know people are turning them in...you realize there are over 250 million guns, in the United States don't you? The sick fucks and criminals that want to harm aren't going to just stroll into the police station or a dropbox and turn in their guns shrugging as they think to themselves 'welp thats the law, i guess I have to do it.'

These fucking sickos are killing children, do you think they give a fat amber turd about any law?
If guns weren't on sale in your local shop, these insane school shooters wouldn't be able to get hold of them, plain and simple. Yes, the criminals would still have them, but they just kill each other, they don't shoot up schools.

Sky

Forum Veteran
Let's say they ban guns tomorrow.
Tension will rise through the roof.
Then what?

scfcflea79

NewbieX
Ok that's fair enough. My point is only hardened criminals or gangs have access to them, which means that the insane 18 year old loner that got kicked out of school has no chance of getting hold of them.
No they are not as accessible too young disenfranchised folk of the UK but it’s not entirely impossible for them.

It’s a uniquely American phenomenon really these days that is caused by lax gun control laws and some serious abnormalities of the mind….

Our kids just get a season ticket at the football and get coked up, Chuck smoke
Bombs about and video it while pretending to be an extra in the football factory

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
It's just mental illness mate. They are fucked in the head, and they have easy access to guns so they take advantage of it.

Yeah the US is fucking crazy bro, but the thing is, so is the UK. The whole world is absolutely fucked up right now.
No. B4azil have beaches, caipirinha, and nice butts

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Let's say they ban guns tomorrow.
Tension will rise through the roof.
Then what?
Good News :lulz:
WASHINGTON — The United States is in the middle of a great gun-buying boom that shows no sign of letting up as the annual number of firearms manufactured has nearly tripled since 2000 and spiked sharply in the past three years, according to the first comprehensive federal tally of gun commerce in two decades.

The numbers released Tuesday revealed an industry on the rise, with annual domestic gun production increasing from 3.9 million in 2000 to 11.3 million in 2020. A relatively small percentage of guns produced domestically are exported overseas, so those numbers are an accurate reflection of gun-buying habits, according to A.T.F. officials

Back