Warning:Children 17 year old killed by police after driving off with officer (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
That cop is a moron an a liability to the department. to dump the mag on the perp while going over 35mph in a residential area was an extremely selfish thing to do as an officer. A pedestrian or even person inside of a home int his case could have been killed by the choice of this officer.
Have you no imagination or intelligence at all?

What would you do when a criminal is in control of a car at speed with you in the back? And who won't obey a lawful command?

Wait till he reaches 100 mph and kills himself, you and whoever else?

I think maybe you are the moron.

In fact I'm sure of it...

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
That cop is a moron an a liability to the department. to dump the mag on the perp while going over 35mph in a residential area was an extremely selfish thing to do as an officer. A pedestrian or even person inside of a home int his case could have been killed by the choice of this officer.
Not a bad point….but Fuck that nigger. Nipped in the bud Bud. He had 50 more years of stealing, raping and otherwise fucking society. And now he’s dead. Fuck him.

TheGingerbreadHouse84

Well Known Member
Yeah that was the first thing I thought..oh well he got to play hero. He'll get a few weeks off with pay and be back on the streets

KLINKdogg

Veni Vidi Vici
Justified...-lo and behold the nigger "Dalaneo Martin" had a gun...so the officers life was at risk of both getting shot and getting into a car accident as its obvious little simian boy was going to floor it to vehicles top speed...ever notice its always the dark full apefricans that are always responsible for this stupid shit?...and since he was a minor and having black privilege a libtarded judge would have let him off with a slap on the wrist and he'd be off continuing his feral nigger nonsense until either dead or in prison...-i say Good Riddance lol:bong:

Back