Warning:Children 17 year old killed by police after driving off with officer (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

GuanoLoco

Well Known Member
I wanna see more videos of cops being killed. Anyone have anything to share? You know, the fucking asshole "Bully with a Badge" bleeding out kind of thing.

Have you no imagination or intelligence at all?

What would you do when a criminal is in control of a car at speed with you in the back? And who won't obey a lawful command?

Wait till he reaches 100 mph and kills himself, you and whoever else?

I think maybe you are the moron.

In fact I'm sure of it...
facts

How can he move guy been excuted by scary ass policeman
you would be surprised

Nrw89122

NewbieX
Have you no imagination or intelligence at all?

What would you do when a criminal is in control of a car at speed with you in the back? And who won't obey a lawful command?

Wait till he reaches 100 mph and kills himself, you and whoever else?

I think maybe you are the moron.

In fact I'm sure of it...
Common sense right? Exactly right. Vehicle is a lethal weapon.

Infidel Castro

Well Known Member
Just like those cowards in blue to shoot an unarmed person in the back. Cops are the biggest pussies on the planet! Piece of shit will likely get paid time off and a medal and folks will lick his boots and say "thank you for keeping our community safe". Fuckin pigs 🐖
I dont like cops either but he had a gun...is that unarmed? He was racing away in a 5000lb car with a pig in the backseat, a car is a pretty good fucking weapon. I'd have probably shot his shoulder or hands and told him to pull over slowly or the next ones going in his head.
Was the cop supposed to just sit back and troll on twitter or something until the cretin decided to pull over?

KingHippo

Punch me in the face and my shorts will drop ;-)
Empties more than half a mag on the chimp and says don't move. :rofl::derp:The noise of the spinning wheels in the aftermath had me cracking up LOL. Like a stampede of buffalos! Good riddance, one less scumbag nigger.

soyburglar

Forum Veteran
Fuck that cop. He says “Stop man, let me out…” all casual, screams “I’m gonna shoot!”, which he does literally 2 seconds later. In the fucking back. Also, it’s worth mentioning that the police had no reason to physically get in the kid’s car as he is sleeping.

rocco54

Broken Hearts Are for Assholes...
It amazes me these creatures lack of impulse control. Even with a cop IN THE CAR he still had the overwhelming impulse to run away - like a trapped wild animal.

roimija

Fresh Meat
That cop is a moron an a liability to the department. to dump the mag on the perp while going over 35mph in a residential area was an extremely selfish thing to do as an officer. A pedestrian or even person inside of a home int his case could have been killed by the choice of this officer.
Go to india and find a moving train to go under, you stupid fucking nigger lover.

Back