Crime 2-24-24 Tucson Arizona, Pima County Sheriff's Department, shoot a Samari Warrior. (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...He died with honor...

Attachments

• conversation-good.gif
    conversation-good.gif
    202.5 KB · Views: 17

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I thought he whipped that sword out very quickly and went from daggy non dangerous nerd with a psychotic condition to a 24 karat threat in about 5 nano seconds...
Absolutely. I was actually impressed by how restrained the cops were when they first showed up. It's unusual for cops to identify mental illness (and I think they were aware of it) - BUT "Quick draw McGraw" was a little hasty with the trigger. The cop was in no danger at all. - Mr LOONY didn't need to die because of a psychotic moment.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
”I’m related to Dionysus“
What was Dionysus known for?

Originally Dionysus was the Greek god of fertility. Later, he came to be known chiefly as the god of wine and pleasure. The Romans called him Bacchus. Dionysus was the son of the supreme god Zeus and Semele, the daughter of a king.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
What was Dionysus known for?

Originally Dionysus was the Greek god of fertility. Later, he came to be known chiefly as the god of wine and pleasure. The Romans called him Bacchus. Dionysus was the son of the supreme god Zeus and Semele, the daughter of a king.
Dionysus was the God of Chaos. His/her twin was the God of Order.

Back