2 Young Spies deactivated by 2 bullets to the head (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Celtic Lad

A Highlander
Apologies if any members have seen some of these - Dated from this spring. I was unable to do anything until this week.

These young men 'confessed' to being spies - Isis executioners tied them to a couple of trees and put 2 bullets into each of their heads. (affectionately called a 'double-tap') :gunner:

tree 01.jpg
tree 02.jpg
tree 03.jpg
tree 04.jpg
tree 05.jpg
tree 06.jpg
tree 07.jpg
tree 08.jpg
tree 09.jpg
tree 10.jpg
tree 11.jpg
tree 12.jpg
tree 13.jpg
tree 14.jpg

keymon231

Professional Beaver Inspector
And no conspiracy theory fanboy come out with "These were staged because the lighting was too perfect" ?

Celtic Lad

A Highlander
And no conspiracy theory fanboy come out with "These were staged because the lighting was too perfect" ?

Well - keynon 231 - you are likely correct - the evidence suggests these vids are staged - and that the Isis propaganda people 'stage' these executions like a 'scripted' mini film set - including at times, multiple high def vid cameras mounted on tripods and set at various angles and just left to run - lighting and sound are adjusted as necessary - notice in these how the young victims are top lit - or backbit for atmosphere - its all deliberate. The executioners are also playing staged and scripted 'parts'.

The result is exceptionally High Def Video that lends itself to extracting an action set of reasonably good quality 'action' pics - such as these - if you have the right setup for doing this.

Reportedly some of these productions take several hours to set up and make - and in the hands of a private videography company - would cost thousands to produce.

Staged or not - 'most' of these executions are very real - and the individuals who play the 'starring' roles end up very dead. It makes the whole thing quite chilling and macabre.

keymon231

Well - keynon 231 - you are likely correct - the evidence suggests these vids are staged - and that the Isis propaganda people 'stage' these executions like a 'scripted' mini film set - including at times, multiple high def vid cameras mounted on tripods and set at various angles and just left to run - lighting and sound are adjusted as necessary - notice in these how the young victims are top lit - or backbit for atmosphere - its all deliberate. The executioners are also playing staged and scripted 'parts'.

The result is exceptionally High Def Video that lends itself to extracting an action set of reasonably good quality 'action' pics - such as these - if you have the right setup for doing this.

Reportedly some of these productions take several hours to set up and make - and in the hands of a private videography company - would cost thousands to produce.

Staged or not - 'most' of these executions are very real - and the individuals who play the 'starring' roles end up very dead. It makes the whole thing quite chilling and macabre.

Dude, if the execution is real then it can't be said staged rite? Maybe professionally done.

Celtic Lad

A Highlander
Dude, if the execution is real then it can't be said staged rite? Maybe professionally done.

Hey keymon231 - I see what you mean - and a very interesting point.

I was using the word 'staged' within the context of 'putting on a performance'. Dictionary.com defines it similarly eg as an adjective:

1. adapted for or produced on the stage.
2. contrived for a desired impression: eg It was a 'staged', rather than spontaneous, demonstration of affection.

In that context these executions are very real - but very much 'staged' - ie its not spontaneous - its put together and choreographed as if it were a 'stage' production. (eg staged)

And because of that they look very 'professional' - just as you say - but however you understand it - still very interesting

keymon231

Hey keymon231 - I see what you mean - and a very interesting point.

I was using the word 'staged' within the context of 'putting on a performance'. Dictionary.com defines it similarly eg as an adjective:

1. adapted for or produced on the stage.
2. contrived for a desired impression: eg It was a 'staged', rather than spontaneous, demonstration of affection.

In that context these executions are very real - but very much 'staged' - ie its not spontaneous - its put together and choreographed as if it were a 'stage' production. (eg staged)

And because of that they look very 'professional' - just as you say - but however you understand it - still very interesting
I know what you mean. But on internet the word "staged" commonly refer to something not real or fake. Ie: hey thats not a real fight its staged etc.

Celtic Lad

A Highlander
I know what you mean. But on internet the word "staged" commonly refer to something not real or fake. Ie: hey thats not a real fight its staged etc.

Yes indeed - I agree - and your point is valid. 'Staged' is one of those words where context will shape the understanding.

Gunluvr

Fresh Meat
Doesn't really matter if they are staged, the group's intentions are very clear. The pics are irrelevant symbols; the substance and intention motivating the pictures should be your main concern.

Back