3 Jihadis were killed by Indian security forces Yesterday in Kashmir (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

goreworld

Fresh Meat
I don't have time to hear your shit you shitskin monkey muslim, look at your own account how you are ridiculous :lol:
We muslims are going to defeat your falsehood. Christianity will perish. Look at the fastest growing religion. The bravest one. We desire martyrdom the same way you westerners desire life and how do you defeat an enemy who looks into the barrel of your rifle and sees paradise

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
Got himself ready for the virgins (the make believe ones).

View attachment 575504
Chicks with 72 dicks
We muslims are going to defeat your falsehood. Christianity will perish. Look at the fastest growing religion. The bravest one. We desire martyrdom the same way you westerners desire life and how do you defeat an enemy who looks into the barrel of your rifle and sees paradise
What are you waiting for
Blow yourself up already

DarkMind12

Fuck Anxiety
Woah don't talk like that.. You are just imagining, i hate the muslims because they believe in Satan and the fake prophet who got tricked by him, and also the romany gypsies are originating from islam and they will take over the balkans these days but i will blow their collabs i swear.. Muslims may be smart but not strong enough

Get ready to be fucked by Russia and America if you will try that you said

goreworld

Fresh Meat
Woah don't talk like that.. You are just imagining, i hate the muslims because they believe in Satan and the fake prophet who got tricked by him, and also the romany gypsies are originating from islam and they will take over the balkans these days but i will blow their collabs i swear.. Muslims may be smart but not strong enough

Get ready to be fucked by Russia and America if you will try that you said
WHO FUCKED WHO IN AFGHANISTAN WE ALL SAW .... PLUS, OUR QUR'AAN TALKS ABOUT BIG BANG AND OXYGEN NOT LIKE YOUR FAKE BIBLE

goreworld

Fresh Meat
Man shut your mouth before i fill it with shit, that's the fake prophet muhammad and that means islam is fake and satanic
thats our prophet(s.a.w.)? lol youre so confused... there hasn't been any physical description of our prophet(s.a.w.) except for the fact that he was extremely handsome and his face emitted Nōōr(Light)... so try again that's certainly not my prophet(S.A.W.).

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Contrary to popular belief, firearms in the "hands" of animals is a very dangerous game.... people are gonna get hurt.....
Humans haven't used the gift of firearms for their intended purpose....js :)

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
After they get shot they are photographed by the Indian army who pull their pants down and send the pics back to their leaders.
*I'm assuming*
Odd how the penis is part of their troglodyte cataloging process
I mean they are Indian so they probably ACCIDENTALLY ran over their assholes with their curry covered weewees

Last edited:
Back