Conflict 2 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

1Falco4

Lurker
That is a funny statement, how so?

Originally Palestine as it is known today along with the Palestinians were monotheists and polytheists, so they were all muslim, jew, christian, believed in the sun, whatever you'd like to call it. They all lived in peace.

It's only when Israel was forced into the region, the Zionism, issues started rising. You do know Israel is hard on practicing jews too, right? They hate any practicing religious man from any religion.

Israel is despicable, even though the people might not be awake due to the immense brainwashing and propaganda they spread it still is a filthy country with blooded hands. They do things there publicly you would never even think of.
My man, no offense, there’s a lot of outspoken hardcore racists/far right wing nuts on this forum. While you’re right, they don’t necessarily care. I’d recommend save your breath for someone whos just ignorant, and not radically ignorant.

I asked a Palestinian Iman a similar question about the middle east, his reply, "when every jew is dead or left our land" After the 2nd WW Britain organized European jews to be settled in Palestine, boatloads of them, the exodus, they bought the European thinking to the area, displaced the local Palestinians with their greedy land grab(which continues today) alienated the homegrown jews who were getting on with the Palestinians just fine & generally made cunts of themselves with their 'holier than thou' attitude, so I sorta saw where he was coming from.
Fuck them Muslim rat bastards, Islam is nothing more than a death cult.
These worthless Muslims use that cult as an excuse to fuck little boy and goats, no shit the Quran says it's ok for them to "practice " on little boys and animals.
Earth would be a peaceful world if every man, woman and child Muslim was dead!
Fact research it!
My man, no offense, there’s a lot of outspoken hardcore racists/far right wing nuts on this forum. While you’re right, they don’t necessarily care. I’d recommend save your breath for someone whos just ignorant, and not radically ignorant.
How is it racist against a so called religion? There are many Arabs that are not Muslim......so, how is it racist?

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Fuck them Muslim rat bastards, Islam is nothing more than a death cult.
These worthless Muslims use that cult as an excuse to fuck little boy and goats, no shit the Quran says it's ok for them to "practice " on little boys and animals.
Earth would be a peaceful world if every man, woman and child Muslim was dead!
Fact research it!

How is it racist against a so called religion? There are many Arabs that are not Muslim......so, how is it racist?
Fact research it! HAHAHAHA You haven't a clue what your talking about, I don't doubt you hate Muslims with a name like Rangerrick you either served or think you have, hard to tell these days, it's not only Muslims that fuck boys & goats, the clergy have done a pretty good job on little boys so far ,don't forget the donkey's, donkey's get pimped out too, early Christians married off daughters at age 12, some high families married them off earlier to cement power bases with ruling families, so Christians are just as fucked up as Muslims in that respect, SO, you know & read the Quran have you? Please explain 'where' in the Quran it say's it's 'OK' to 'practice' fucking little boys & goats????? I await the passages to confirm. OH! bye the way the idea of 72 virgins for Muslims at death is a Christian concept, 'you will get all you desire' is closer to what the texts really say, so, do your own research & get back to me with researchable FACTS!!!!!

kimuri

Fresh Meat
Fact research it! HAHAHAHA You haven't a clue what your talking about, I don't doubt you hate Muslims with a name like Rangerrick you either served or think you have, hard to tell these days, it's not only Muslims that fuck boys & goats, the clergy have done a pretty good job on little boys so far ,don't forget the donkey's, donkey's get pimped out too, early Christians married off daughters at age 12, some high families married them off earlier to cement power bases with ruling families, so Christians are just as fucked up as Muslims in that respect, SO, you know & read the Quran have you? Please explain 'where' in the Quran it say's it's 'OK' to 'practice' fucking little boys & goats????? I await the passages to confirm. OH! bye the way the idea of 72 virgins for Muslims at death is a Christian concept, 'you will get all you desire' is closer to what the texts really say, so, do your own research & get back to me with researchable FACTS!!!!!
They don’t have facts

They think muslims think they get virgins and their prophet married a 6 year old
it’s all bullshit but if you google it in the western world 8 out of 10 times you’ll get subjective changed anti-muslim forums or posts which make them believe it’s true.

Once they touch a Quran however many start changing religion because they realise Islam isn’t what it is portrayed.
I wonder where it’s even allowed to let those dumb racists in, imho no (true) racist should have the opportunity to release the shit that comes out of their brains anywhere

It sickens me to see how some people on this forum, therefor on this planet, talk serious crap about races and people.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1645185740372.png

Eck

Rookie
That is a funny statement, how so?

Originally Palestine as it is known today along with the Palestinians were monotheists and polytheists, so they were all muslim, jew, christian, believed in the sun, whatever you'd like to call it. They all lived in peace.

It's only when Israel was forced into the region, the Zionism, issues started rising. You do know Israel is hard on practicing jews too, right? They hate any practicing religious man from any religion.

Israel is despicable, even though the people might not be awake due to the immense brainwashing and propaganda they spread it still is a filthy country with blooded hands. They do things there publicly you would never even think of.
Israel is a zionist orthodox with Jewish sympathies,, how else could a jew be president ya twank if Israel prejudiced against Jews as it does Muslims 🤔
... Yours is the most ridiculous uninformed prejudiced statement I've ever insulted my eyes reading 🤣🤣 Israel is among the holiest places for the big 3 religions so whoever is in power is going to prejudice the others... Religion is a sham and really not worth the pain n wars it causes 😕...." If you need to believe in an imaginative being you don't believe enough in YOURSELF" !!! FACT
Great answer my man,, finally some intelligence on here 👍

kimuri

Fresh Meat
Israel is a zionist orthodox with Jewish sympathies,, how else could a jew be president ya twank if Israel prejudiced against Jews as it does Muslims 🤔
... Yours is the most ridiculous uninformed prejudiced statement I've ever insulted my eyes reading 🤣🤣 Israel is among the holiest places for the big 3 religions so whoever is in power is going to prejudice the others... Religion is a sham and really not worth the pain n wars it causes 😕...." If you need to believe in an imaginative being you don't believe enough in YOURSELF" !!! FACT

Great answer my man,, finally some intelligence on here 👍
Think you misunderstood entirely, though you seem more uninformed than I am. Jews are not allowed to have a nation until the Messiah arrives, there is no Messiah so therefor there is no Jewish state (Israel) aka Zion. Any true practicing jew will immediatly agree. So many jews in my country protest every year against Israel, because even they are not welcome in Israel.

Jews are superior to other people in Israel yet true practicing jews are not welcome, what a funny coincidence.

I’d call Israel more like ‘we say we are jewish so we can claim this land but really we don’t want real Jews interfering with our scheme’.

Vwj

NewbieX
Israel are war criminals... For an oppressed people to then go to another land and oppress and bully the natives is hypocrisy of the highest order !! If the nazis wiped the Jews oot how peace may have reigned in the middle east 🤣
Erm, think your wrong, look at all the other countries around the area, in Pakistan if your not Muslim your oppressed, in India too, and Bangladesh, in Saudi you can’t become a citizen if your not Muslim, in jorden all the Jews were oppressed and forced to leave, only 30% of the Jewish are Europeans, and the Muslims built slums on Jewish holy land, (and a fucking great mosque on the holiest place for Jews) but hey instead of blaming everyone, just blame one group of people

Eck

Rookie
Erm, think your wrong, look at all the other countries around the area, in Pakistan if your not Muslim your oppressed, in India too, and Bangladesh, in Saudi you can’t become a citizen if your not Muslim, in jorden all the Jews were oppressed and forced to leave, only 30% of the Jewish are Europeans, and the Muslims built slums on Jewish holy land, (and a fucking great mosque on the holiest place for Jews) but hey instead of blaming everyone, just blame one group of people
Israel has oppressed Palestine since 1947 ya clown... After being near exterminated by the NAZIS its a bit fucking poor to treat your neighbour in such a way !!! I'm not saying others don't oppress I'm not a clown,, stuck to the narrative and context before claiming untruths in your answer,, Muslim states oppress also, all religion is a fucking despot control mechanism that divides not unites.... Jews were oppressed then after being moved they oppress and steal land 🤔FACT... I don't blame just Jews I blame small minded bigoted antiquated attitudes that blindly follow religion and use it as an excuse to hate n oppress n divide.... 🖕🏾
Saudi Arabia is an Islamic state so of course you need to be Islamic to be a citizen 🤣🤣🤣
Think you misunderstood entirely, though you seem more uninformed than I am. Jews are not allowed to have a nation until the Messiah arrives, there is no Messiah so therefor there is no Jewish state (Israel) aka Zion. Any true practicing jew will immediatly agree. So many jews in my country protest every year against Israel, because even they are not welcome in Israel.

Jews are superior to other people in Israel yet true practicing jews are not welcome, what a funny coincidence.

I’d call Israel more like ‘we say we are jewish so we can claim this land but really we don’t want real Jews interfering with our scheme’.
You're spouting religious piss... Israel is a Jewish state,, there are real practicing Jews in Israel, they're against a set sect of Jews that I do know, I'm not uninformed as you wrongly assume I just don't buy religious propoganda n bs about a homeland... 2000yrs is not human history, Judaism is a religion ISRAEL is a country, you don't have to be a jew to be Israeli.. Fuck religion, end it and there'd be peace in so many parts of the world... Muslim hate Christian hate Muslim hate Catholic hate everybody it never fucking ends !!! We're Aw human and I believe the country you're born in is your nationality, colour, religion etc shouldn't matter a fuck.... Don't assume in uninformed my friend on a flippant comment !!! 🍻👍✌️

Last edited:

Eck

Rookie
And my land is christian, but any fucker can get citizenship

You know only 30% of Jews in Israel are European right?
Now aye cos Aw the original 70% put there are deid 🙄...
Now aye cos Aw the original 70% put there are deid 🙄...
And my lands Christian but any fucker gets in tae, just because somethings fact doesn't mean I agree 🤣 any country ruled by religion that excludes others isn't true to their religion as they all teach acceptance and love n kindness yet humans translate religion into divisive hateful led self serving rhetoric,, personally a diverse open country prospers better than closed sectarian countries 👀..

Eck

Rookie
All religion is a sham and a divisive control mechanism.... Hypocrisy to the highest degree in the bibles of these religious cults !!!

gamestheory

NewbieX
I asked a Palestinian Iman a similar question about the middle east, his reply, "when every jew is dead or left our land" After the 2nd WW Britain organized European jews to be settled in Palestine, boatloads of them, the exodus, they bought the European thinking to the area, displaced the local Palestinians with their greedy land grab(which continues today) alienated the homegrown jews who were getting on with the Palestinians just fine & generally made cunts of themselves with their 'holier than thou' attitude, so I sorta saw where he was coming from.
no, it will end when no more islamic terrorists live there, they can live like the other muslims under the israel banner the problem is not israelis its the palestinian scumbags and iran that whant jews and christians killed, palestine had their chance to be a country 2 times and they declined, they tried to destroy israel and kill everbody with their scumbag friends from syria,egypt and jordan but lost in a big way. If you buy into terrorist propaganda that its israel to blame your a fool and a tool or a neo-nazi.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
no, it will end when no more islamic terrorists live there, they can live like the other muslims under the israel banner the problem is not israelis its the palestinian scumbags and iran that whant jews and christians killed, palestine had their chance to be a country 2 times and they declined, they tried to destroy israel and kill everbody with their scumbag friends from syria,egypt and jordan but lost in a big way. If you buy into terrorist propaganda that its israel to blame your a fool and a tool or a neo-nazi.
Don't have to buy into terrorist propaganda I have watched Israel taking Palestinian land for over 40 years, well before the word 'terrorist' was a catchphrase I have seen & heard the Israeli idea of truth & it's thick with lies, "we're not taking anymore land!" the Government said, meanwhile a guy with the days newspaper & in the background bulldozers level Palestinian homes, this was in late 70's early 80's and I'M the fool, tool & neo-nazi! Nope, I just got a good memory & have talked to older people with knowledge of the jews.

Back