50 decomposing bodies in Austria (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

not_a_robot

Bugger off
50 dead bodies found in a truck in Austria. No gore pics, sorry.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-27/up-to-50-dead-migrants-found-in-truck-in-austria/6731108.

Interesting story, if anyone has pics, would love to see them.

6731122-3x2-700x467.jpg

I

iProphecy

Internet Warrior
Stop me if you've heard this one before.

50 decomposing bodies walk into an Austrian bar and the bartender says "Yeah, what can I get you?" and the 50 decomposing bodies reply "50 Fosters to go!" And the bartender looks at them strangely for a moment and says "This is Austria, not Australia ya fucking cunts!"

:lulz:

Maven

Southern Charm
Hungarian police said Friday they arrested four men in connection with the scores of migrants found dead Thursday in a truck in Austria, a discovery that deepened the debate across Europe about how to accommodate or stem the biggest inflow of migrants in its post-War history.

The men, three Bulgarians and one Afghan, are suspected of being part of a clandestine migrant smuggling network, the Hungarian police said.

Austrian police said earlier Friday that the bodies of 71 migrants had been removed froman abandoned delivery truck on a highway some 20 miles from the Austrian-Hungarian border. The migrants were thought to have suffocated or died of thirst, the police said.

The gruesome discovery in the heart of the continent shocked European Union countries, which have struggled to address the crisis sparked by the arrival of hundreds of thousands of migrants from the Middle East, Africa and the western Balkans since the start of 2014.

As they scramble to house and process the newcomers, national governments, often under pressure from hostile or fearful electorates, have also sought to stem the influx, beefing up border controls and debating cuts to the handouts some argue have acted as a magnet for economic migrants with unfounded asylum claims.

An EU initiative to distribute migrants, now concentrated in a handful of countries, more broadly across the region has faced stiff resistance in several key countries.

The bodies of 59 men, eight women and four children were discovered in the refrigerator truck on Thursday, Austrian regional police chief Hans Peter Doskozil told a news conference Friday. Based on travel documents found in the truck, the police assume that most of the victims were refugees from Syria.

Police and forensic medical examiners in Vienna are working to ascertain the migrants’ identities, as well as the time and cause of their deaths. Investigators believe the migrants had been dead for at least one-and-a-half to two days when they were discovered.

This shit is so vile...to take advantage of desperate people like that.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I'm glad they are dead. They aren't "fleeing war", if they were fleeing war then they would go to a country like theirs, most likely a country that shares a border with their homeland.

No, they come to Europe for the free hand outs.

Venom

MCMXXV
A coupe of years ago the same thing happened in the USA, I forgot what state it was, a black man was driving a rig full of immigrants, he was supposed to drop them off in some state, when he got midway he decide to check on his cargo, all dead, he abandoned the truck but was caught, he got life, Fucked up way to die, being cooked in an oven. Cartels do the same thing, take the money promise to drop them off somewhere and just leave them in the trailer to die.

Back