900 Pakistani children test positive for HIV (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Legendary Fuckwad

This user was banned
In April, the disease was pinned down, and the diagnosis was devastating: The city was the epicenter of an H.I.V. outbreak that overwhelmingly affected children. Health officials initially blamed the outbreak on a single pediatrician, saying he was reusing syringes.
Since then, about 1,100 citizens have tested positive for the virus, or one in every 200 residents. Almost 900 are younger than 12. Health officials believe the real numbers are probably much higher, as only a fraction of the population has been tested so far.
Gulbahar Shaikh, the local journalist who broke the news of the epidemic to residents of his city and the nation in April, watched as his neighbors and relatives rushed to clinics to line up and test for the virus.
Mr. Ghanghro was the cheapest option in this city, charging 20 cents a visit for the many parents here who earn less than $60 a month.
The pediatrician treated all six of Imtiaz Jalbaniā€™s children, four of whom contracted H.I.V. His two youngest, 14-month-old Rida and 3-year-old Sameena, have died. Mr. Jalbani, a laborer, said he first grew alarmed when he saw Mr. Ghanghro rummage through the trash for a syringe to use on Ali, his 6-year-old son, who is also infected. When Mr. Jalbani protested, he said, Mr. Ghanghro snapped at him and told him he was using an old syringe because Mr. Jalbani was too poor to pay for a new one. ā€œHe said, ā€˜If you donā€™t want my treatment, go to another doctor.ā€™ā€ Mr. Jalbani said. ā€œMy wife and I had to starve ourselves to pay for the medicine.ā€
The doctor recently renewed his medical certificate and now works as a general practitioner at a government hospital on the outskirts of Ratodero, despite laws that make the reuse of syringes an offense that is not eligible for bail.
From 2010 to 2018, the number of H.I.V.-positive people in Pakistan nearly doubled, to about 160,000, according to estimates by UNAIDS, the United Nations task force that specializes in H.I.V. and AIDS. During that time, the number of new infections jumped 38 percent in those 15 to 24.
The real number is likely higher; much of the population goes untested, while only about 10 percent of people thought to be H.I.V.-positive are being treated.
The country spends very little on its efforts to counter H.I.V. and AIDS and is nearly entirely dependent on support from other countries for its programs, whether for funding to staff testing centers or to provide retroviral drugs to counter the virus.
Since 2003, there have been eight H.I.V. outbreaks in Pakistan. And Ratodero had been the site of one before:
ā€œIn Pakistan, the government does not act unless there is a national uproar sparked by media coverage,ā€ Dr. Arbani said, explaining why he was quick to tell Mr. Shaikh, the journalist, when he realized the scale of infection.
ttps://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/26/world/asia/hiv-aids-pakistan-ratodero.html

Hakai_Shin

NewbieX
Pakistan is a nation of inbreeding, like most Muslim countries. Cousin fuckers. That's why most arabs (and India) seem like genetic throwbacks, because they are.
Mother Fucker, in India cousin marriage is something which is despicable. If you even touch your cousin, the whole village is going to lynch you. Incest in India is a big zero without exception. But can't say about Muslims in India or anywhere for that matter. But Indians don't consider Muslims as their.
So hope you learnt something new today.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Mother Fucker, in India cousin marriage is something which is despicable. If you even touch your cousin, the whole village is going to lynch you. Incest in India is a big zero without exception. But can't say about Muslims in India or anywhere for that matter. But Indians don't consider Muslims as their.
So hope you learnt something new today.

Based on recent estimates, consanguinity rates in India varies from as low as 1% to 4% in the northern region to as high as 40-50% in the southern region. In comparison to a non-consanguineous couple, consanguineous are more likely to have (1) early age at marriage and at first birth (2) higher number of infants born (3) same or lower rates of abortion, (4) higher rates of postnatal mortality (5) higher rates of congenital malformations and genetic disorder.

hope you learnt something new today, you're literally marked on the map for it.

Hakai_Shin

NewbieX

Based on recent estimates, consanguinity rates in India varies from as low as 1% to 4% in the northern region to as high as 40-50% in the southern region. In comparison to a non-consanguineous couple, consanguineous are more likely to have (1) early age at marriage and at first birth (2) higher number of infants born (3) same or lower rates of abortion, (4) higher rates of postnatal mortality (5) higher rates of congenital malformations and genetic disorder.

hope you learnt something new today, you're literally marked on the map for it.
Well i am from North India(Hindi Belt) and here Cousin marriage is despicable. Not only that but here Gotra(Lineage) Exogamy is practised meaning you can't marry a girl which is of same lineage as your. So if girl and boy has same common ancestors 4000 years back according to the scriptures they can't marry.
I will admit i didn't know it was practised in South India. But North India alone represents 800 million people which is still more than the population of South America,North America and Europe combined. So forgive me for assuming.
And as you can see in the post you shared majority of incest marriages happen in Islamic community. Infact they take pride in that. You can see how red the map of Pakistan is. We make lots of meme about them here. Here is one, if you haven't seen it you will find it funny.

Attachments

• IMG-20200101-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20200101-WA0015.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 74

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Well i am from North India(Hindi Belt) and here Cousin marriage is despicable. Not only that but here Gotra(Lineage) Exogamy is practised meaning you can't marry a girl which is of same lineage as your. So if girl and boy has same common ancestors 4000 years back according to the scriptures they can't marry.
I will admit i didn't know it was practised in South India. But North India alone represents 800 million people which is still more than the population of South America,North America and Europe combined. So forgive me for assuming.
And as you can see in the post you shared majority of incest marriages happen in Islamic community. Infact they take pride in that. You can see how red the map of Pakistan is. We make lots of meme about them here. Here is one, if you haven't seen it you will find it funny.
I don't assume every person there in India fucks their cousin, not like Pakistan anyway it's almost a majority. The majority of birth defects in India (which is still very high in the scale of things) is more related to your environment than genetics, from what can be read. The pollution there is terrible, the air quality is like living next to a forest fire. You're emptying your ground water aquifers because you're overpopulated, and that shit is probably contaminated run-off anyway. I can't think of a single other country that people swim with corpses in the trash compactor from star wars. You have a lot bigger problems than Muslims. The only good thing is, China gave you coronavirus too but at least you get something nice from that - the chance to see a blue sky again. That's not even a joke.

Hakai_Shin

NewbieX
Things always looks bad in media with 24/7 narrative. Yes environment degradation is issue but for which country it isn't/wasn't. Thames was biologically dead till the 70s. Germany switched to non coal based energy when they had already exhausted all the coal of Rhine valley.
And the birth defects are related to income of individual. The article itself said it is higher in lower and mid income countries.
And Coronavirus we are handling very well so far. But i won't wish death upon any one(Pakistan,China excluded) like you did.
And believe or not Population is actually a resource (Not supporting fertility rate over 2.1 for India) when educated and healthy.
Not everyone of 1.5 billion people will be a millionaire but a substantial amount of people will be and middle class will also be more than population of America and Europe combine. And then there will be lower class which will keep the labour cost down. It's not even that tough to do all this.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Even though LF is banned, he lives on through replies to his posts...Not too different from Jesus...lol

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Not everyone of 1.5 billion people will be a millionaire but a substantial amount of people will be and middle class will also be more than population of America and Europe combine. And then there will be lower class which will keep the labour cost down. It's not even that tough to do all this.
You have a caste system which is basically a group membership determined by birth. You'll always keep manufacturing costs down etc -- you have a permanent underclass as slave labour to exploit. Just like China today with its uighur's and peasants or USA's Mexicans.

09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg

Back