bizarre A 19 years old homeless drug addict shows the state of his body. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
I don't understand how they let it get that bad! Fair enough you have a drug habit and probably mental health issues but that dont stop you from going to hospital.
Tbh I think the reason alot of addicts wont go to an hospital is that their gonna push for them to go into rehab. Thats their job.. but when your not ready to get clean, you dont want to hear it. Cant force or convience someone to get help when they dont want it. Its sad but reality..

tewteks187

Rookie
Cheers

Tbh I think the reason alot of addicts wont go to an hospital is that their gonna push for them to go into rehab. Thats their job.. but when your not ready to get clean, you dont want to hear it. Cant force or convience someone to get help when they dont want it. Its sad but reality..
Yes true but at that stage do they make you go rehab before surgery? If so that's a bit stuffed

Bethy 🔥

Super Moderator
Cheers

Yes true but at that stage do they make you go rehab before surgery? If so that's a bit stuffed
No he would be treated medically anf afterwards they would try to help him. On the other hand, some are too strung out to help themselves. Its hard to understand tbh. They say addicts have to hit rock bottom to get help but thats not always true either.

macread

Well Known Member
I realise that it is self inflicted but some youngsters are easily led. My daughters partner who was very good to her and a great dad to their 2 kids and worked hard earning good money started on drugs at 30 years old and it was a downward spiral from there. She gave him a few chances but the final straw was finding little wraps around the house, she was not having that with 2 kids around and split from him that was 4 years ago and he still tries to get back with her. I liked the guy but at that age you should have the sense not to start using.

tewteks187

Rookie
Your right everyone different, I know addicts that are not dirty and live kinda a normal life, but rare tho but still you need your hands and legs so you can still go get your drugs and use them lol lose them and it's basically quitting

tewteks187

Rookie
I realise that it is self inflicted but some youngsters are easily led. My daughters partner who was very good to her and a great dad to their 2 kids and worked hard earning good money started on drugs at 30 years old and it was a downward spiral from there. She gave him a few chances but the final straw was finding little wraps around the house, she was not having that with 2 kids around and split from him that was 4 years ago and he still tries to get back with her. I liked the guy but at that age you should have the sense not to

Bless him.

I hope somehow he gets the help that he truly needs.
I hope so to but dought it.

Y
I realise that it is self inflicted but some youngsters are easily led. My daughters partner who was very good to her and a great dad to their 2 kids and worked hard earning good money started on drugs at 30 years old and it was a downward spiral from there. She gave him a few chances but the final straw was finding little wraps around the house, she was not having that with 2 kids around and split from him that was 4 years ago and he still tries to get back with her. I liked the guy but at that age you should have the sense not to start using.
Yes true but sense is hard to come by these days worlds gone retarded

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
No he would be treated medically anf afterwards they would try to help him. On the other hand, some are too strung out to help themselves. Its hard to understand tbh. They say addicts have to hit rock bottom to get help but thats not always true either.

Going to the hospital means he wont be able to get a fix. It seems ridiculous to non addicts...but his addiction is so strong he cant bear the thought of doing anything that would put a barrier up to getting drugs...even medical care that he desperately needs. He doesnt care if he dies. Or if his leg falls off. He only cares about drugs.

Bethy 🔥

Super Moderator
Going to the hospital means he wont be able to get a fix. It seems ridiculous to non addicts...but his addiction is so strong he cant bear the thought of doing anything that would put a barrier up to getting drugs...even medical care that he desperately needs. He doesnt care if he dies. Or if his leg falls off. He only cares about drugs.
I agree.. sad to see someone that low at only 19yr but it happens. Makes you wonder where his family is or if he has them. Sometimes parents can only take so much and love u from afar unless they get help.

Back