fights A Crappy Fight (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
America has poor people too, our favela's are called slums.
GPD

USA gpd is 23 trillions dollars by year.

Why usa have poor people shitting on streets?

Only california alone is bigger economy than a lot of countries
@bgirl I need your opinion here

Last edited:

Illusive_0ne

This user was banned
GPD

USA gpd is 23 trillions dollars by year.

Why usa have poor people shitting on streets?

Only california alone is bigger economy than a lot of countries
@bgirl I need your opinion here
The video was taken at one of the many housing project in NYC. Housing projects are were the poor live. Why that person was shitting in the street when they have toilets? Who knows? The U.S. Government is very generous with the poor but unfortunately people make it a lifestyle and not as a tool to lift them selves out of poverty and better themselves.

Last edited:

Graziani

If you see any american shitting on streets It's a freedom lifestyle. Hahaha
Why American people dont have a free medical care? Why 40 milions of poor americans dont have medical care? All medical system you must to pay in USA.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Why American people dont have a free medical care? Why 40 milions of poor americans dont have medical care? All medical system you must to pay in USA.
Yes I find it strange that America put a Man on the Moon (allegedly) yet their citizens don't get free health care. Graz, I heard that Brazilians shit in hollowed out logs in the Rainforest....... is this true?

Graziani

Yes I find it strange that America put a Man on the Moon (allegedly) yet their citizens don't get free health care. Graz, I heard that Brazilians shit in hollowed out logs in the Rainforest....... is this true?
Brazzo.

USA governament treat americans like shit.
All 330 millions of americans should have a free medical care.

23 trillions dollars by year. Jesus Christ.

Illusive_0ne

This user was banned
They do it's called medicaid. In some states they even give it to illegal aliens.

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
WHAT THE "WHOLLY INVISABLE TOILET SEAT" IS FUCIN GOIN ON ...............................
240-70c41b5bf927e290d9b81415cdb29c55.jpg

JamieSKap

Rookie
Everybody poops. Not everybody poops indoors, I guess... hey, it happens... ???
Everybody touches things. Not everybody does the ole' wipe a hand down behind, pull it up and take a big whiff routine, but this guy sure did. Yes, he did.
Somebody give that man a hand, :goatse:, or maybe some wet-wipes for his hand.
Clean 'dem cornholes out, 🌽, ain't really da piles ya wanna be steppin' in, dats fo' shure.
Bad, Rover... I mean, Fido... I mean, Benji... I mean, Jabrone... I mean, Lassie... I mean, Flipper... I mean holy hot chocolate fudgly titties, Batman. :stirshit:

Back