Afghan girl brutally tortured, beaten and locked in a toilet (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
A teenage Afghan girl was brutally tortured, beaten and locked in a toilet by her husband's family for five months after she refused to become a prostitute, it emerged today.

Sahar Gul, 15, was in critical condition when she was rescued from a house in northern Baghlan province last week, after her neighbours reported hearing Miss Gul crying and moaning in pain.

According to police in Baghlan, her in-laws pulled out her nails and hair, and locked her in a dark basement bathroom for about five months, with barely enough food and water to survive.

Her husband's family also burned the teenager with cigarettes and cut out chunks of her flesh with pliers.

clicky linky

article_2080716_0F4E302D000005.jpg

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I don't think any other women on planet earth get the shit end of the stick as bad as Afghan women. I feel bad for them.

Oh well, they aren't my equal, or any White women's equal either, so they can figure all their barbaric logic out by themselves for all I care. DurbanPoison might want to rush over and help the downtrodden muds out though. Ship 'em all over here and just expect them to start behaving differently, lol.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Wow my heart goes out to this young woman :dead:I hope that she can move on from such an horrific situation and rebuild her life?. She deserves happiness & peace!.:woo:

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Dumb asses.....hate any man that tries to do that to young innocent children.......they are heartless and cruel!

Back