Serious *Children Warning* A 12 year old girl shot her father before killing herself in a plot to kill her family and pets in Texas. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

REBKage

Loves Ultra-violence
Fzt9y34X0A0Q6GB.jpg
2023SDZ.png

Last Picture of Emma (12) & Daniel (38) Brown from Texas (Left).
On the same day after the picture was taken Emma shot her father in the abdomen before shooting herself in the head. Daniel survived - Emma died two days later in the hospital.
Police confirmed after her death that she had been planning to drive 230 miles to pick up her pal before driving to Georgia to kill.

The seventh grade student had plotted to kill her entire family and pets, along with another 12-year-old girl from Lufkin, Texas, though it is unclear how they met.

Parker County District Attorney's office confirmed that the second girl, who has not been identified, was charged with conspiracy to commit murder.
The second 12-year-old female from Lufkin, who Sheriff's investigators believe was involved with the planning of the shooting, was taken into custody last week and has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder.Plot

It remains unclear why the girls wanted to kill their families and run away.

DailyMail Full Article

REBKage

Loves Ultra-violence
bet papa's proud of his lil redneck now
Doing what she did at 12 year old ? it has nothing to do with being a "redneck" (fuck that anti-white slang btw), she had severe mental issues, she could've been anywhere she still would've been insane.
I mean this is pure insanity we're talking about here, makes no sense whatsoever what she did, especially at this age, she's almost a baby.

diggy

NewbieX
Doing what she did at 12 year old ? it has nothing to do with being a "redneck" (fuck that anti-white slang btw), she had severe mental issues, she could've been anywhere she still would've been insane.
I mean this is pure insanity we're talking about here, makes no sense whatsoever what she did, especially at this age, she's almost a baby.
First redneck mad here

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
"I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good." Yeah, no shit. That gray cat looks like my cat Gibby, so fuck this prepubescent cunt.
Is he named after Gibby Haynes from the Butthole Surfers?

We're talking about a 12 year old who committed suicide, the fuck is wrong with you, stupid fuck.
The 12 year old was round the fucking bend, if she'd waited until she was 18, her dad would probably not survived.

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
Not even a Citizen of the USA, dumbfuck libtard besides, you're the one mad, to call someone a redneck in the first place means that you have something against poor American Whites.
To finish, to all who celebrate the suicide of a 12 year old girl you're human garbage, fuck all of you.
To all who excuse a psychopathic murderer because she's 12, fuck you. If she had killed or wanted to kill her parents, I'd be willing to listen to her reasons. But killing or wanting to kill pets? That's an evil person, 12 or not. The DSM doesn't allow diagnosis of antisocial personality that young, but it is real and by 12 there's nothing you can do to stop it. It is good that this creature was taken out when she was; she would have wreaked havoc and caused damage everywhere she went the rest of her life.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
View attachment 690887View attachment 690891
Last Picture of Emma (12) & Daniel (38) Brown from Texas (Left).
On the same day after the picture was taken Emma shot her father in the abdomen before shooting herself in the head. Daniel survived - Emma died two days later in the hospital.
Police confirmed after her death that she had been planning to drive 230 miles to pick up her pal before driving to Georgia to kill.

The seventh grade student had plotted to kill her entire family and pets, along with another 12-year-old girl from Lufkin, Texas, though it is unclear how they met.

Parker County District Attorney's office confirmed that the second girl, who has not been identified, was charged with conspiracy to commit murder.
The second 12-year-old female from Lufkin, who Sheriff's investigators believe was involved with the planning of the shooting, was taken into custody last week and has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder.Plot

It remains unclear why the girls wanted to kill their families and run away.

DailyMail Full Article
Lesbians in a religious family, Maybe!??

Back