Serious *Children Warning* A 12 year old girl shot her father before killing herself in a plot to kill her family and pets in Texas. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ledbetterp3

हिन्दू जल्लाद
"I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good." Yeah, no shit. That gray cat looks like my cat Gibby, so fuck this prepubescent cunt.
Fuck your cat, she's a child and deserved better care. You shouldn't teach your children how to play with guns, if you don't trust gun safety. Do, however, train your cat to play with guns.

1.2kwPorscheKiller

Unbowed & Unbroken. PIRA.
View attachment 690887View attachment 690891
Last Picture of Emma (12) & Daniel (38) Brown from Texas (Left).
On the same day after the picture was taken Emma shot her father in the abdomen before shooting herself in the head. Daniel survived - Emma died two days later in the hospital.
Police confirmed after her death that she had been planning to drive 230 miles to pick up her pal before driving to Georgia to kill.

The seventh grade student had plotted to kill her entire family and pets, along with another 12-year-old girl from Lufkin, Texas, though it is unclear how they met.

Parker County District Attorney's office confirmed that the second girl, who has not been identified, was charged with conspiracy to commit murder.
The second 12-year-old female from Lufkin, who Sheriff's investigators believe was involved with the planning of the shooting, was taken into custody last week and has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder.Plot

It remains unclear why the girls wanted to kill their families and run away.

DailyMail Full Article
Gun nuts make their kids be gun nuts.

Nothing wrong with owning firearms, but these clowns who wank over them are just as dangerous as these kids they produce.

Back