Serious *Children Warning* A 12 year old girl shot her father before killing herself in a plot to kill her family and pets in Texas. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BloodyRedHead

If this is reality then hell would be a vacation.
Not even a Citizen of the USA, dumbfuck libtard besides, you're the one mad, to call someone a redneck in the first place means that you have something against poor American Whites.
To finish, to all who celebrate the suicide of a 12 year old girl you're human garbage, fuck all of you.
Honey this might be the wrong site for you.As a woman from the south I consider myself a redneck and it's not considered a bad thing here to be called a redneck, historically it only meant your neck was read because you work in the fields and your neck was sunburned.Generally now it means you're self sufficient and still believe in a less modern way of life.Btw,I don't care how old the girl was she was clearly crazy and violent so she is no great loss to the world.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Doing what she did at 12 year old ? it has nothing to do with being a "redneck" (fuck that anti-white slang btw), she had severe mental issues, she could've been anywhere she still would've been insane.
I mean this is pure insanity we're talking about here, makes no sense whatsoever what she did, especially at this age, she's almost a baby.
Lmao found the redneck

ZZZBen

This user was banned
12 may be a shockingly young age to carry out those heinous crimes but it definitely wouldn't be a first had the plot played out. Look up Jasmine Richardson from Medicine Hat, Alberta (Canada).

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Doing what she did at 12 year old ? it has nothing to do with being a "redneck" (fuck that anti-white slang btw), she had severe mental issues, she could've been anywhere she still would've been insane.
I mean this is pure insanity we're talking about here, makes no sense whatsoever what she did, especially at this age, she's almost a baby.
Oh, the sheer hypocrisy of a redneck albino nigger with a swastika saying this. 🤣

We're talking about a 12 year old who committed suicide, the fuck is wrong with you, stupid fuck.
Yeah, and good fucking riddance. A would-be redneck mass shooter it the dust before she could do real harm to unsuspecting, unarmed innocent people. Especially school children trapped in their own classrooms.

at least noone else got hurt, it could have been a lot different if she went on a gun rampage
Exactly what I'm saying. No reason why it couldn't have been a classroom full of 6 year olds, like what happens in merkkka every other day as it is.

Are kids today getting worse or is it just me getting older? I don't recall this kind of shit happening as frequently when I was a wee lad.
No, kids are definitely NOT getting worse.

What's happening, is a conspiracy throry-fueled NRA-led fear-based campaign where all the red necks are buying up a fuck load of guns, while opposing universal healthcare (which includes mental health), where all these guns are now in everyones' hands. Every single year, we have a higher gun ownership rate, and human to gun ratio than at any point in history.

You are a lot safer around white farming trash than inner city Basketball Americans and homeless junkies in some absolute shithole like California or New York.
California ranks #18 in dangerous crime rates. Alabama is #5. And white trash merkkkans in smaller towns have a much higher drug use and violent crime rate than inner-city black neighborhoods.

The father was likely raping her every night. That bout the only reason males have kids.
What a weird ass post. Definitely projecting here. What a suck fuck.

Last edited:

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
Are kids today getting worse or is it just me getting older? I don't recall this kind of shit happening as frequently when I was a wee lad.
It did happen (a serial killer from norcal [hello] did kill (1960s) both of his grandparents with a rifle when he was 8 if I remember correctly then because of libtard prog criminal reforms [ sounds familiar huh] there was a youth program that he was put in to reform him to be a normal citizen and it expunged his murder conviction when he was 18 he left the program and got a job and because of government mistakes he was able to buy guns [ later on the last gun he bought the pigs received notice of a murder conviction, then sent one bacon to retrieve the one new handgun he bought, his murders were mistaken by the bacon of being committed by the eco terrorism killer since they happened in the same areas and same times ultimately he was caught (late 70s) for several murders and I think this was the last straw which switched prog criminal reform policies into the mass incarceration policy of the 1980s and 90s.) But now that we have the internet and cameras in everyone's pocket and a population that keeps increasing obviously you will see more stories about this.

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
It did happen (a serial killer from norcal [hello] did kill (1960s) both of his grandparents with a rifle when he was 8 if I remember correctly then because of libtard prog criminal reforms [ sounds familiar huh] there was a youth program that he was put in to reform him to be a normal citizen and it expunged his murder conviction when he was 18 he left the program and got a job and because of government mistakes he was able to buy guns [ later on the last gun he bought the pigs received notice of a murder conviction, then sent one bacon to retrieve the one new handgun he bought, his murders were mistaken by the bacon of being committed by the eco terrorism killer since they happened in the same areas and same times ultimately he was caught (late 70s) for several murders and I think this was the last straw which switched prog criminal reform policies into the mass incarceration policy of the 1980s and 90s.) But now that we have the internet and cameras in everyone's pocket and a population that keeps increasing obviously you will see more stories about this.
Tl;dr
I'm a child of the 70's mate.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Lol projecting huh. Bit of a pointless claim as literally anything anyone says can be called projection. I think you lack the understanding of psychology to even use such a word. Yes that's my honest opinion I've yet to meet a person I believe is honestly just raising kids for the fun of it. In my eyes the human race as a whole if blatantly fucked and the whole process of reproduction is just traumatizing something till its strong enough to bear the fucked up environment we created. I personally choose not to reproduce because any child I raise would likely be unable to handle the world. In my lifestyle that helps a lot because I don't have the weakness of caring about a child. Meanwhile the others living the same life style but with kids, have that weakness which will eventually be exploited by someone.

"The father was probably fucking her, as that's about the only reason males have children."

Dude, that post was so far off-base from reality. Even this site disallows members from accusing each other of pedophilia, because it's incredibly unusual and so fucked up that even goregrish bans it.

Your post is on the verge of accusing every male in this thread of doing this. You haven't pointed any particular person out; it's a generalization. A MASSIVE one that doesn't even apply to like 99.9% of all fathers. And because it's such an erroneously idiotic generalization, the only logical conclusion anyone could possibly make is that maybe some childhood trauma happened to you. People always illogically apply their own personal experiences, no matter how rare in reality, to how the world works. Hence the concept of "projection," which is far more common than you think. That's why "bias" is such a big issue in sociological subjects such as sociology itself, psychology, and politics.

YOur made a really weird ass post and tried to apply it to everyone who fathers a child. It's rare that I'm actually offended in this site. But I honestly was quite offended by this accusation. I have two little ones myself that I purposely made with my wife, and we couldn't be happier.

SilverHammer

NewbieX
One less gun nut to worry about.

View attachment 690896
Why is eve
View attachment 690887View attachment 690891
Last Picture of Emma (12) & Daniel (38) Brown from Texas (Left).
On the same day after the picture was taken Emma shot her father in the abdomen before shooting herself in the head. Daniel survived - Emma died two days later in the hospital.
Police confirmed after her death that she had been planning to drive 230 miles to pick up her pal before driving to Georgia to kill.

The seventh grade student had plotted to kill her entire family and pets, along with another 12-year-old girl from Lufkin, Texas, though it is unclear how they met.

Parker County District Attorney's office confirmed that the second girl, who has not been identified, was charged with conspiracy to commit murder.
The second 12-year-old female from Lufkin, who Sheriff's investigators believe was involved with the planning of the shooting, was taken into custody last week and has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder.Plot

It remains unclear why the girls wanted to kill their families and run away.

DailyMail Full Article
Why is everyone so utterly mad abt people not taking this seriously. Have you guys not seen what people say on here? I'm not with them, I find it gross, but some of the things they say to black people, trans folk, gay people, etc. it's not surprising they act like this.

Back