Serious *Children Warning* A 12 year old girl shot her father before killing herself in a plot to kill her family and pets in Texas. (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

GuanoLoco

Well Known Member
Why is eve

Why is everyone so utterly mad abt people not taking this seriously. Have you guys not seen what people say on here? I'm not with them, I find it gross, but some of the things they say to black people, trans folk, gay people, etc. it's not surprising they act like this.
I take it seriously. I am seriously fucking happy that this sick twisted little girl is not going to grow up an be a burden on society. If you seriously give a nut a gun, they will seriously go nuts. We need to seriously think about keeping the guns away from the serious nuts that will seriously hurt someone. Is that serious enough for you? I mean, seriously?

red.dragon.master

Fresh Meat
Doing what she did at 12 year old ? it has nothing to do with being a "redneck" (fuck that anti-white slang btw), she had severe mental issues, she could've been anywhere she still would've been insane.
I mean this is pure insanity we're talking about here, makes no sense whatsoever what she did, especially at this age, she's almost a baby.
redneck redneck redneck haha redneck

dorrisgurl

NewbieX
View attachment 690887View attachment 690891
Last Picture of Emma (12) & Daniel (38) Brown from Texas (Left).
On the same day after the picture was taken Emma shot her father in the abdomen before shooting herself in the head. Daniel survived - Emma died two days later in the hospital.
Police confirmed after her death that she had been planning to drive 230 miles to pick up her pal before driving to Georgia to kill.

The seventh grade student had plotted to kill her entire family and pets, along with another 12-year-old girl from Lufkin, Texas, though it is unclear how they met.

Parker County District Attorney's office confirmed that the second girl, who has not been identified, was charged with conspiracy to commit murder.
The second 12-year-old female from Lufkin, who Sheriff's investigators believe was involved with the planning of the shooting, was taken into custody last week and has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder.Plot

It remains unclear why the girls wanted to kill their families and run away.

DailyMail Full Article
I'm calling bs. Show me proof

dedshite

Rookie
Heck, I wanted to be a professional hit man when I was 11. Doesn't make me a nut? Or does it?

Wouldn't hurt a fly just the ones who abuse people, that was my logic.

Fuck.

Silvie 💋

Rookie
This is what comes of teaching kids to shoot! Many children are only three or four years old and they get their own gun! Here with us something like that would not be allowed, not even at 18! Here you need a large gun license and a thousand rules! They even piss on themselves for gas pistols! And that's just as well! 👍

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Doing what she did at 12 year old ? it has nothing to do with being a "redneck" (fuck that anti-white slang btw), she had severe mental issues, she could've been anywhere she still would've been insane.
I mean this is pure insanity we're talking about here, makes no sense whatsoever what she did, especially at this age, she's almost a baby.
It has everything to do with being a "redneck" their values and culture caused this you g girls death.

Are kids today getting worse or is it just me getting older? I don't recall this kind of shit happening as frequently when I was a wee lad.
Nah. Crime has been steadily going down. Crime today is nothing compared to crime 20-30 years ago. You just did not see it on the news all the time.

Not even a Citizen of the USA, dumbfuck libtard besides, you're the one mad, to call someone a redneck in the first place means that you have something against poor American Whites.
To finish, to all who celebrate the suicide of a 12 year old girl you're human garbage, fuck all of you.
Fuck you too!

Radioactive2010

This user was banned
On the same day after the picture was taken Emma shot her father in the abdomen before shooting herself in the head. Daniel survived - Emma died two days later in the hospital.
Police confirmed after her death that she had been planning to drive 230 miles to pick up her pal before driving to Georgia to kill.

The seventh grade student had plotted to kill her entire family and pets, along with another 12-year-old girl from Lufkin, Texas, though it is unclear how they met.

Parker County District Attorney's office confirmed that the second girl, who has not been identified, was charged with conspiracy to commit murder.
The second 12-year-old female from Lufkin, who Sheriff's investigators believe was involved with the planning of the shooting, was taken into custody last week and has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder.Plot

DailyMail Full Article
No doubt her father is MAGA. Good god..teaching a 12-year old how to shoot a freakin gun.....

xoxocuddle

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
i think what’s worse is that her father survived so now he has to live with the scars AND he has to live with the fact his daughter killer himself…damn dude.

алээк

д̸̵̹̯в̢̥̦͋͜͞иͩ̽ж̴̡̙е̮͆͑́н̸ͤ̀͠и̸̡͕̹͂е̡̝͍̥̎͟

DailyMail Full Article
man im on edge of sanity

Back