Afghanistan (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
yea. to scare then control. thats it. nothing good for the afghan people,on their agenda.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1629892794710.png

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
I hope for some crazy Taliban to shot and crash an American plane at this Kabul airport. Will be beautiful raining usa bombs in kabul

I think America should stop meddling with other countries. Maybe sort out your own issues.
Perhaps other countries should pull their own weight and police up their own shit instead of sitting on your asses and taking supplies and aid from the US And doing nothing to further yourselves or your society.America was never perfect and has plenty of its own shit going on without the influence of outside entities.Funny when people need shit they smile then when they get it they spit right in your face.I have no sympathy as your countries are ravaged by the same trash you let in.Go be woke somewhere else mongrel dogs.

Mental Puppy

Tudinem Mortem
Perhaps other countries should pull their own weight and police up their own shit instead of sitting on your asses and taking supplies and aid from the US And doing nothing to further yourselves or your society.America was never perfect and has plenty of its own shit going on without the influence of outside entities.Funny when people need shit they smile then when they get it they spit right in your face.I have no sympathy as your countries are ravaged by the same trash you let in.Go be woke somewhere else mongrel dogs.
Perhaps America should stop their "help" which is merely a smoke screen to destabilize other countries. South Africa was doing very well under apartheid but no, help the poor blacks.

McM

ARSELING
At least some prices are going down. Our economy in South Africa is so screwed, electricity went up I think 2 times this year so far.
Yeah, of course, I could only speak for the H price here in western Europe, more or less.
Electricity price in my city is raised every year/1st of January for some cents per unit but constantly.

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
Here is a more complete list of US-supplied anfd left behind equipment list now controlled by Taliban: -2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s -75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc -45 UH-60 Blachhawk Helicopters -50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers -ScanEagle Military Drones -30 Military Version Cessnas -4 C-130’s -29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft =208+ Aircraft Total!! -At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition -61,000 M203 Rounds -20,040 Grenades -Howitzers -Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds -162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Comunications Gear -16,000+ Night Vision Goggles -Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes -Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles -10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets -Recconaissance Equipment (ISR) -Laser Aiming Units -Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT -2,520 Bombs -Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops ALL operational -Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency -Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber -Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor -US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics -Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators @DismantlingTheCabal Of course I can't confirm!

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
Here is a more complete list of US-supplied anfd left behind equipment list now controlled by Taliban: -2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s -75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc -45 UH-60 Blachhawk Helicopters -50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers -ScanEagle Military Drones -30 Military Version Cessnas -4 C-130’s -29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft =208+ Aircraft Total!! -At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition -61,000 M203 Rounds -20,040 Grenades -Howitzers -Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds -162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Comunications Gear -16,000+ Night Vision Goggles -Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes -Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles -10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets -Recconaissance Equipment (ISR) -Laser Aiming Units -Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT -2,520 Bombs -Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops ALL operational -Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency -Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber -Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor -US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics -Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators @DismantlingTheCabal Of course I can't confirm!
Thanks for the list..

Some of the numbers match what i have read..

It's a decent stock pile but it's nothing to rely on.

barlimo

This user was banned
Mystic me could have predicted this the minute america voted for Biden👀
It was all arranged well before Biden by that genius Trump. I'm personally unimpressed by Biden but he had to go along with the Trump/Taliban agreement.

Vwj

NewbieX
It was all arranged well before Biden by that genius Trump. I'm personally unimpressed by Biden but he had to go along with the Trump/Taliban agreement.
You know you have to have an exit strategy right, not just pull out troops and hope for the best, I’m sure trumps mob had one ready to go, whereas Biden has nothing

MikeyPalmice

Fresh Meat
Maybe you’ve been brainwashed too, by the things that trend? We don’t know anything anymore. Everything is wrong. First and only rule I follow: don’t believe anything the media says.

barlimo

This user was banned
You know you have to have an exit strategy right, not just pull out troops and hope for the best, I’m sure trumps mob had one ready to go, whereas Biden has nothing
OK - so somewhere in the White House Trump wrote his exit strategy on the back of a postage stamp and then hid it!

Seriously, it would take months to exit properly. Biden was bound by the date Trump had agreed. Trump appears mostly to blame for this fuckup.

Vwj

NewbieX
OK - so somewhere in the White House Trump wrote his exit strategy on the back of a postage stamp and then hid it!

Seriously, it would take months to exit properly. Biden was bound by the date Trump had agreed. Trump appears mostly to blame for this fuckup.
So your a joes alright jack person, no point arguing with you, this was probably all laid out for the dems but they decided to go down the fuck it up route, and like you will try to blame trump, trump was already pulling troops out before this agreement was in place, so I’m guessing they had a exit strategy

Back