Afghanistan (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I don’t know about that, that shithole was a disaster loooong before America got there. I hear a lot of “experts”, like the bitch in this video, Monday morning quarterbacking the US. Criticizing the US for their actions, but having no good solution of their own. The truth is there is no miracle answer to this ancient conflict, and it is war that is not winnable. You cannot make a functional country when its own people are not willing to fight for themselves. We can respond to them if they try to spread their war ( like they did) and we can get revenge but other than that we have given them every opportunity of which THEY have failed.
They want to live by savage dippy rules, let them. Those who don't should move to other Muslim countries. Not mine it has too many already

Mental Puppy

Tudinem Mortem
They cannot for they are.... Team America, World Police.
I don't have a issue with them killing the guy, but the way they went about doing it seemed dodgy, the lady was screaming he wants to kill himself and the only reason she was close to him was to try and prevent it. He wasn't trying to stab her. They did a shitty job at summing up the situation imo.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
I don't have a issue with them killing the guy, but the way they went about doing it seemed dodgy, the lady was screaming he wants to kill himself and the only reason she was close to him was to try and prevent it. He wasn't trying to stab her. They did a shitty job at summing up the situation imo.
Is this a reply to the guy who got shot hiding behind his landlady/grandma? He did tell him to drop the knife 3 and a half times which imo is more than enough but, this is a thread about Afghanistan?

mrln

silent ghost
thank body bag Biden
idk if id pin it all on him. id pin it on his generals and the pentagon first. because thats what theyre there for. to help prevent this kind of thing. and its also partly their job to take blame for certain things just the same. no matter who is pres.

Vwj

NewbieX
I’m not 100% I only saw it once but it looked like it was hovering.
Seems they learnt, they now hang people with them, better audiences I suppose
48A1F32F-A4DA-419A-8F03-8B3E29CE6676.jpeg

Back