beatings Agression Motivated by discussion about war turned into beating, NY Subway (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Maybe the quality of recruit has degraded since your time mate.
Wow,I guess We really hv entered a New Age as far as Warfare is concerned! It would seem that "High End Tech" has taken over the game completely! Do U think current Military should B trained in "Hand to Hand?" Just curious my Friend.
SP

DriedOrigin

It’s like dust in the wind, you don’t even know.
A US mercenary who fled Ukraine in April got into a fight with a man on the New York subway and was humiliatedly defeated. This is what happens when, instead of posing for photos and telling stories about your "feats", you face a real adversary.

View attachment 601230
This wasn’t even a fight
Why describe this as a “humiliating defeat” ?

Mateo1

Personal and national security aficionado.
Hey, I think I recognize this guy. If it is who I think it is, his name is James Vasquez and he did a three part interview on a Youtube channel describing his exploits in Ukraine. I have no idea how much of it is fiction. The interviews are here:

here:

and here:

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
A US mercenary who fled Ukraine in April got into a fight with a man on the New York subway and was humiliatedly defeated. This is what happens when, instead of posing for photos and telling stories about your "feats", you face a real adversary.

View attachment 601230
I didn't see any fighting.... where's the fight you spoke so highly of?

View attachment 601230
To me it looked like that pavement ape was about to get put in its place..... that's just me though....

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
FIGHT...........................? THEY BOTH CAN'T CATCH THEIR BREATH...................PUSSY LOOSERS......GROW THE FUCK UP TETESTERONE TWINS, GET A REAL JOB !

Good on the black guy for standing his ground against that bully. That aspiring Soldier Of Fortune Magazine model got his ego pretty bruised for sure. He was the one who touched the ground and if it wasn't for that annoying Karen trying to break it up, he woulda gotten his ass further pummeled and humiliated.
Shut up pussy faggot

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Of course he finds the Gomer Pyle of the military. For one he doesn't look like military. The second is that's not how they train you to fight in the military. You don't square up. You attack. You take the offensive never the defensive position.

Of course he finds the Gomer Pyle of the military. For one he doesn't look like military. The second is that's not how they train you to fight in the military. You don't square up. You attack. You take the offensive never the defensive position.
In hand to hand that is.

In hand to hand that is.
And if he was trained he would have known to go up a couple of steps on those stairs to get the high ground advantage. What's the high ground advantage? Well by doing this you make your feet better weapons to attack with.

Shatterskull

Transcarpathian Explosives Expert
I will never understand why someone would get so inflamed over something some random stranger says on the subway. You will never, ever see that person again....why react to their bullshit? Just move along.
It has nothing to do with the guy or the train, army hero was looking for a fight well before that and well he got one. Also bet he isn't a fan of basketball Americans.

I think the guy thought if he dressed up like a commando he would magically gain the skills of a Marine Raider. Obviously the voices he hears lied to him. Can't even trust your crazy voices anymore what has this world come to.... 🤔

Back