#Albuquerque (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned
4 people died 2 men 2 women after hitting a power line and plummeting to their deaths.

sadly no crime scene photos released yet.
7320A6F9-15CD-4C8C-BEFD-A6129DC74E1C.jpeg

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    25.1 MB
  • 830F95F5-AD5F-409A-AA2C-B602093AECE2.jpeg
    830F95F5-AD5F-409A-AA2C-B602093AECE2.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 54

Lynch McCoon

LOVES CIDER HATES NIGGERS
This user was banned
Videos have around of humanoid creatures hovering in mid air in those parts of town. Maybe it's balloons hitting electric wires at over a thousand feet....

MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned
How high are the power lines there?
Looks like they were close to a town.. no idea maybe one of those power towers most likely to be that high up.

How high are the power lines there?
scratch that there’s no towers lol I have no clue what line would be that high up... hmm maybe they hit a invisible force field instead

Videos have around of humanoid creatures hovering in mid air in those parts of town. Maybe it's balloons hitting electric wires at over a thousand feet....
I agree it’s weird... nothing was in the sky but the video says they hit a power line..

No crime scene photos? Maybe cuz there is no crime? 😂

I don't like Balloons.
View attachment 522670
Well I wanted to see them squished under the balloon but ya know

PieFace

Wat da fack
There was an accident similar to this a while ago, basket hits power line, catches fire and the flames make the thing float higher no? I dunno, could be wrong, probably am 🤣

mrln

silent ghost
pretty fucked up. theyre should be some kind of back up for them instances.
like a button that the pilot can press to release the chute,and another button that can activate another one. where its built into the top sides of the basket. press the button and its like an air bag going off type thing. idk. just an idea...

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Hmmm, can only think atmospheric sink caused the balloon to drop lower into the path of high tension wires.

PieFace

Wat da fack
I was thinking the same thing. How the fuck did that hit a power line that high?! Maybe it hit the power line, and then kept going up a ways, until the balloon collapsed…?
Yea I reckon when the basket severed that will have released some gas and flame so that coupled with a big drop in weight, it will have shot upwards until its deflated

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Yea I reckon when the basket severed that will have released some gas and flame so that coupled with a big drop in weight, it will have shot upwards until its deflated
Yep, you got it, basket dropped off & hit power lines near the ground.

⛧GOREGRiNDR⛧

⸸ I am the End ⸸
Just saw the aerial view of 4 bodies on the ground. Hopefully the uncensored version will pop up soon... Shitty way to die frfr. My mom wants to go on a Hot Air Balloon so bad. FUCK. THAT.

I was thinking the same thing. How the fuck did that hit a power line that high?! Maybe it hit the power line, and then kept going up a ways, until the balloon collapsed…?
People, the thing fell, HITTING a power line. They didn't hit a powering then fall. They just wrote it badly. NO, there aren't powering that high, and YES, the passenger gondolas malfunction, fall apart, and sometimes burn when the propane units malfunction.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
People, the thing fell, HITTING a power line. They didn't hit a powering then fall. They just wrote it badly. NO, there aren't powering that high, and YES, the passenger gondolas malfunction, fall apart, and sometimes burn when the propane units malfunction.
Shut the fuck up vladimir. Go drink some vodka, calm down, and be my russian bitch.

Back