Warning:Children Alleged Child Abuse In El Paso, Tx (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

scott13214

I am better than you!
This is a good reason why, if you have kids, you donā€™t bring them to daycare. When you have kids, you should be married and be able to afford to have the wife stay home to take care of them.
If you canā€™t afford to stay home and take care of the kids yourself, donā€™t have kids.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
This is a good reason why, if you have kids, you donā€™t bring them to daycare. When you have kids, you should be married and be able to afford to have the wife stay home to take care of them.
If you canā€™t afford to stay home and take care of the kids yourself, donā€™t have kids.
Thanks for your condescending and ignorant comment, now fuck off.

Damo0666ā„¢ļø

Master Baiter..... šŸŽ£šŸŽ£šŸŽ£
You were never taught how to do life the correct way!
Life is not about surviving. Itā€™s about thriving. Get an Ivy League education, a high paying job, enjoy the finer things life has to offer. You certainly canā€™t do any of that if you are dirt poor.
But you can right šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø if you're life is so great then why the fuck are you frequenting a gore forum trying to convince strangers how awesome you are???

That's the kind of thing people with no life do

scott13214

I am better than you!
But you can right šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø if you're life is so great then why the fuck are you frequenting a gore forum trying to convince strangers how awesome you are???

That's the kind of thing people with no life do
I enjoy watching gore and misfortune happen to others. That is the reason I am here.
You are confused, if you think I am trying to impress others.
I donā€™t care about the peanut gallery. I know I am amazing. Only I matter.

Darkwing87

Cookie
I enjoy watching gore and misfortune happen to others. That is the reason I am here.
You're nothing. You'll die just the same as everyone else, with nothing, and with that attitude likely alone. Anyone you cared for or have known will be dead and you'll be forgotten about in 100 years. You're no more significant to this universe than a cockroach or paramecium.

scott13214

I am better than you!
You're nothing. You'll die just the same as everyone else, with nothing, and with that attitude likely alone. Anyone you cared for or have known will be dead and you'll be forgotten about in 100 years. You're no more significant to this universe than a cockroach or paramecium.
However, while alive I have the power to make peopleā€™s lives better or worse. I am like a god.

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
1972 is calling... They want their outdated views back.

People have the right to expect their children will be safe in a licensed environment you fucking retard. Something tells me it's gonna' be a looooooong time before an incel like you becomes a father.

Careful friendšŸ˜…
I am being careful. Especially regarding RULE 4. That is why I said the word, probably... There is no defamtion when there is an air of uncertainty.

Last edited:

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
When we were still young, my husband and I thought the cost of day care was too much so, I quit my job and became a stay-at-home mom while my husband kept working. Believe me, that was a blessing to be able to... With the way prices are these day with inflation, gas...life, in general, both parents must work to make it. My heart goes out to all the struggling families out there making it from pay checks to pay check..

scott13214

I am better than you!
1972 is calling... They want their outdated views back.

People have the right to expect their children will be safe in a licensed environment you fucking retard. Something tells me it's gonna' be a looooooong time before an incel like you becomes a father.

I am being careful. Especially regarding RULE 4. That is why I said the word, probably... There is no defamtion when there is an air of uncertainty.
When you have kids, they are very precious to you. Or at least that should be. I would not trust strangers and people that donā€™t give a fuck about my kid such as a licensed daycare provider to keep them safe thatā€™s my job. For as long as I am alive.
My views are not outdated. They are common sense, and the only way to do things, right.

People that are living paycheck to paycheck fuck them theyā€™re too goddamn stupid and should be poor.

Damo0666ā„¢ļø

Master Baiter..... šŸŽ£šŸŽ£šŸŽ£
If your life was as amazing as you're making out it is, you would have much better things to do than hang around here talking shit šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

And you're most definitely trying to impress someone (maybe yourself) but you certainly ain't impressing anyone else, oh and you care hence the need to try and play the big man on here šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤£

You're a none entity you little faggot, how old are you?

You seem to have the brain capacity of a kitten

If your life was as amazing as you're making out it is, you would have much better things to do than hang around here talking shit šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

And you're most definitely trying to impress someone (maybe yourself) but you certainly ain't impressing anyone else, oh and you care hence the need to try and play the big man on here šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤£

You're a none entity you little faggot, how old are you?

You seem to have the brain capacity of a kitten
He impressed me

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
When you have kids, they are very precious to you. Or at least that should be. I would not trust strangers and people that donā€™t give a fuck about my kid such as a licensed daycare provider to keep them safe thatā€™s my job. For as long as I am alive.
My views are not outdated. They are common sense, and the only way to do things, right.

People that are living paycheck to paycheck fuck them theyā€™re too goddamn stupid and should be poor.
Why WOMAN though mate... Ay Ay. I was working when my MAN was looking after our kids. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

clementines

Rookie
However, while alive I have the power to make peopleā€™s lives better or worse. I am like a god.
Honestly anyone has that power. Youā€™re no different. Youā€™re not special. Your tasteless and disdainful responses are nothing more than that sought after of a self absorbent attention seeker. I realize now the most efficient discipline is to ignore you, as you crave attention in any magnitude. So, good day.

Everyone donā€™t let his asinine remarks trigger you.

Back