Warning:Children Alleged Child Abuse In El Paso, Tx (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
Honestly anyone has that power. You’re no different. You’re not special. Your tasteless and disdainful responses are nothing more than that sought after of a self absorbent attention seeker. I realize now the most efficient discipline is to ignore you, as you crave attention in any magnitude. So, good day.

Everyone don’t let his asinine remarks trigger you.
I want to be triggered by his 'asinine remarks'. I want to teach this inbred incel that a woman's place isn't just in the home looking after children. They are hard working individuals with exactly the same rights as us men, and if they feel the need, through necessity or through superfluous means, to place children in a licensed care providing facility (whether daycare or school) then they should have 100% faith in that facility providing care and attention to their children, and not having them be raped.

Anybody suggesting otherwise is not fit for this modern world and should invent a time machine and fuck off back to the '70s.

clementines

Rookie
I want to be triggered by his 'asinine remarks'. I want to teach this inbred incel that a woman's place isn't just in the home looking after children. They are hard working individuals with exactly the same rights as us men, and if they feel the need, through necessity or through superfluous means, to place children in a licensed care providing facility (whether daycare or school) then they should have 100% faith in that facility providing care and attention to their children, and not having them be raped.

Anybody suggesting otherwise is not fit for this modern world and should invent a time machine and fuck off back to the '70s.
Well, I appreciate your cause wholeheartedly. Someone of his caliber won’t ever change. I feel your attempts will be futile; however, they are extremely valid.

We don’t have our kids in daycare, and we both work. All our friends have their children in daycare. I agree with you that it should be a safe place for children. Children are the future and should be nurtured and loved.

Gingerleigh

Queen bitch of castle hell
You were never taught how to do life the correct way!
Life is not about surviving. It’s about thriving. Get an Ivy League education, a high paying job, enjoy the finer things life has to offer. You certainly can’t do any of that if you are dirt poor.
You do realize tubemonkey is a Dr right?😘

plastictoss

Rookie
Thanks for your condescending and ignorant comment, now fuck off.
No you fuck off. I was stuck a daycare and it was a fucking nightmare, made sure my kids had mom at home.

1972 is calling... They want their outdated views back.

People have the right to expect their children will be safe in a licensed environment you fucking retard. Something tells me it's gonna' be a looooooong time before an incel like you becomes a father.

I am being careful. Especially regarding RULE 4. That is why I said the word, probably... There is no defamtion when there is an air of uncertainty.
Oh emmm gee, it's [current year] folks! Remember, basic human values drastically change arbitrarily when the earth spins and orbits the sun!

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
No you fuck off. I was stuck a daycare and it was a fucking nightmare, made sure my kids had mom at home.

Oh emmm gee, it's [current year] folks! Remember, basic human values drastically change arbitrarily when the earth spins and orbits the sun!
You REMEMBER daycare!??

You are either a man or a transsexual.
You fucking WHAT Mate.? LOL Do i fecking look like one. O.M.G i didn't even see this until now. 😂🤣
So you think if a WOMAN works then she HAS to be a man OR a fecking Tranny...
You'll go far in life you will. Or if, IF you're an adult now then i feel.so sorry for in whomever you end up with you poor poor LITTLE man.. My gosh you're WORSE than that little fuckup @Frank Bradley Id forgotten bout you. I'll remember you THIS time..
Maybe you and him can be gay 2gether..
Carry on skipping down the road u likkle Faggot....

Last edited:

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
ya, show me where that daycare is and i will go rip all their dicks off, it won't happen again, i guarantee

HEY @Rick James
GRAB YOUR CAMERA
IMA GONNA MUTILATE SOME GENITALS OVER HERE

Nobbler

Forum Veteran

My Mrs is a stay home mum, it was her decision, she was going back to work after the first one, but when he was born she told me she wanted to take care of him herself, it wasn’t my right to say no, up to her, we have 3 now and she assures me she is happy, I have to work like a dog lol, but she’s happy and so are my kids, that’s what really matters to me.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
If your life was as amazing as you're making out it is, you would have much better things to do than hang around here talking shit 🤷‍♂️

And you're most definitely trying to impress someone (maybe yourself) but you certainly ain't impressing anyone else, oh and you care hence the need to try and play the big man on here 🤦‍♂️🤣

You're a none entity you little faggot, how old are you?

You seem to have the brain capacity of a kitten
Please don't Scott to a kitten. It's very insulting to the kitten.

Kneeler Plz

Well Known Member
This is a good reason why, if you have kids, you don’t bring them to daycare. When you have kids, you should be married and be able to afford to have the wife stay home to take care of them.
If you can’t afford to stay home and take care of the kids yourself, don’t have kids.
I’m a single dad. My twins are that of unplanned. I’m fortunate my Mother watches them while I’m at work. I volunteer at their school to check it allout.

False. A child needs to be raised by their parents. Not by strangers. Both parents having to work is why the country sucks so bad. Kids are raised by daycare and school (strangers)

When you have kids, they are very precious to you. Or at least that should be. I would not trust strangers and people that don’t give a fuck about my kid such as a licensed daycare provider to keep them safe that’s my job. For as long as I am alive.
My views are not outdated. They are common sense, and the only way to do things, right.

People that are living paycheck to paycheck fuck them they’re too goddamn stupid and should be poor.
So.. do you not want your kids in school?? On a school bus? Going to libraries to learn? Eating at restaurants?? Getting summer jobs?? Because ALL of those things mean they are being provided for BY STRANGERS.

Back