animals animals are awesome (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
The hippo at 1:14 had a nuclear sub kind of bow wave happening.

Many people are so domesticated they see wild animals as a kind of Disney Bambi pet fusion thing. They are so shocked when they act just like, well, wild animals.

Camels are bad news. I have a complete skull here I found up off the track that goes from Alice Springs to Old Andado. It continues on to Oodnadatta too but I found this well north of there. I'll dig it out and post it later. The males have 'short' tusks and, at over 700kg, are literally like Hereford bulls on stilts. Their bite can take off an arm.

In Aus, which has a feral population of over 2 000 000, they simply walk through fence lines as though they weren't even there.

I had a herd wander into my camp one dusk and could not belive the size of the males. All the public ever see are contented little old cows. The bulls are a whole different story. I had my rifle at the ready in case of drama but they ran off as soon as they smelt us.

These fuckers can drink a 200 litre drum of water in 3 minutes. They are a serious animal.

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
I find this video sad. A lot of those animals are scared. Animals would mostly only attack for one of three reasons, hunger, anger, and fear. Humans have no understanding of respecting other beings boundaries. We talk about building walls, but when it comes to being sensitive to other beings' space, we are just too arrogant.

IcumBlood777

when i wake up the real nightmare begins
I find this video sad. A lot of those animals are scared. Animals would mostly only attack for one of three reasons, hunger, anger, and fear. Humans have no understanding of respecting other beings boundaries. We talk about building walls, but when it comes to being sensitive to other beings' space, we are just too arrogant.
you're right. there is a movie called EARTHLINGS... it was hard to watch... you can watch it for free on youtube...https://youtu.be/8gqwpfEcBjI

Back