ANOTHER BLACK MAN SHOT BY COPS (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
There's certainly something in his left hand, the cops sure jumped back when they were on the other side of the car, then, this guy thinks he's just going to get in his car & drive off after pulling a knife on cops!?
Always a bit more to it.

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
I was talking to Msr about Wisconsin. Could be a new country to all 40 million Black american people. End of racism. Stay there, create your economy, your society, your files and law ,full of Black people and nobody else.
Blacks dont like the cold, I'm with you but I say we give them somewhere like Alabama or Mississippi

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
volpster31 said:
"Another Black Man Shot By Cops."

I must have missed that one.
I didn't see anything on the news about a black man being shot by cops recently.

However, I did see that a low-life nigger with a criminal record who was being uncooperative with the police and was reaching into his vehicle when he was told to stop was shot.

There was an active arrest warrant that had been issued for him on July 7th for "Criminal Trespass, Felony 3rd Degree Sexual Assault, and Domestic Abuse."

His name is Jacob Blake and he's the typical type of low-life, uncooperative nigger with a criminal record that usually escalates a situation and ends up being shot by the police.

But no...I haven't heard anything recently about a black man being shot.

Regards,
-Ward

Back