bizarre Another dumbass hit by train while filming (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
I really don't understand this. I've personally sat on some piled white rocks leading up to the train track. The train came by. I didn't get hit by it. Are they so dumb they're standing right in the path of the train....?

Guitarman

Lurker
I really don't understand this. I've personally sat on some piled white rocks leading up to the train track. The train came by. I didn't get hit by it. Are they so dumb they're standing right in the path of the train....?
Yes your correct. They aren’t standing on the tracks. He’s well clear. Have a look at the tree behind the guy. I’m certain there is someone half way up the tree. And then in next frame it swings to the right. Looks to me like a large branch or something has come off a tree and landed on the train and been thrown forward knocking that tree and the guy taking a selfie. I don’t think the train hit him. Just a huge branch.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
Yes your correct. They aren’t standing on the tracks. He’s well clear. Have a look at the tree behind the guy. I’m certain there is someone half way up the tree. And then in next frame it swings to the right. Looks to me like a large branch or something has come off a tree and landed on the train and been thrown forward knocking that tree and the guy taking a selfie. I don’t think the train hit him. Just a huge branch.
I went back and watched it about 10 more times. I just don't know really. The clip is really fast. If someone could slow it down maybe so the branch could be seen....?

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
I went back and watched it about 10 more times. I just don't know really. The clip is really fast. If someone could slow it down maybe so the branch could be seen....?
Play it back at 0.25 x speed
Tap or click three dots on left hand bottom corner of vid, choose "playback speed" click or tap on 0.25. 😊👌

Back