Another White Family Man Gunned Down By A Negro Savage (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to walk down any Martin Luther King Blvd at night, (or Michael King, his real name) without fear of being robbed or shot? Or open up a store around any area, and not die trying to provide for your family? Well the only way that is going to happen is with a White Racial Government.

RIP.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...fishing-champ-palm-beach-countys-2074715.html

flowillie08251081265e.jpg

Jimmy McMillan was shot to death early today in an attempted robbery at his business, the Alabama Georgia Grocery Store at 748 Martin Luther King Boulevard.

Police said a black male suspect wearing a mask entered the store at about 6:30 a.m. and attempted the robbery.

SimmonS

SS Teutonic knights templar
'Hello Crimestoppers, I watched the surveillance video online and I think the culprit is a nigger!'

caddyman

Fresh Meat
Bet if it was a white guy that gunned down a black family, it'd be called a hate crime.

But not if it's the other way round though.

Fuckin hypocrisy, much?

markjohn

NewbieX
they are also MEN:rage: and also.. not niggers?
jews are worse than "niggers". In the talumud-jewish bible-there is scripture that gives a jewish man the right to have sex with a female child less the three yrs of age and a boy more the age of 7yrs. You should learn about the jewish faith before you make your ignorant posts. This is fact, the talmud is written in hebrew and not one rabbi in the world will translate it to a goyim, or a non jew.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
jews are worse than "niggers". In the talumud-jewish bible-there is scripture that gives a jewish man the right to have sex with a female child less the three yrs of age and a boy more the age of 7yrs. You should learn about the jewish faith before you make your ignorant posts. This is fact, the talmud is written in hebrew and not one rabbi in the world will translate it to a goyim, or a non jew.

wtf? i dont give a shit and i didnt read the talmud, all i said is i dont see how jews have anything to do with this thread.

girl101

Forum Veteran
i hope they find the nigger and shoot him via death squad, or pour gasoline on him and watch hime go up in flames. rot in hell nigger

it really saddens me that a good family man had to die this way.

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
This user was banned
Bet if it was a white guy that gunned down a black family, it'd be called a hate crime.

But not if it's the other way round though.

Fuckin hypocrisy, much?
Keep it real, how many white guys travel into black neighborhoods to shop/rob black owned and operated businesses?

The odds are against it.

mrln

silent ghost
im suprised ive hadnt heard anyone say, "thats what a white man gets for opening a store in the hood".
ya know what? fuck you to death! colour shouldnt have anything to do with it. most of their welfare comes from whites. the more ya kill of them,the less time youll have to be on it. ( i wish)
this is fucking pathetic. society sucks balls....

Back