Anyone use a microwave? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
So according to this guys logic, if fat bastards cooked everything they ate in the microwave then they would lose weight because all nuked food has lost all of its food value?
Brainfart at home, cooking . Food full of value

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
He’s talking absolute bollocks. There is no harm caused by microwaving food. If microwaves were that dangerous we would all be fucked from the microwaves being emitted from mobile phones and the large masts used for the telecoms networks.

The frequency of a microwave matches the natural spin/ frequency of water molecules. Because the frequency matches, the water can absorb the energy making it vibrate with more energy which causes greater thermal energy. It’s like the wave is tickling the water molecules to excite them.

Heating up any food by any method of heating has the potential to reduce nutritional value as many vitamins etc can be damaged or denatured by heat. We have been living with this reduction in nutrients since cooking was invented. I think I’m fine, many would disagree and say I’m mental, and I would agree. 😂
There are studies that show mobile phones and towers do cause cancer...
Here's an article...
the internet isn't a good place for brainfart to play
Yeah well here is a good read go you...

Last edited:

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
There are studies that show mobile phones and towers do cause cancer...
Here's an article...

Yeah well here is a good read go you...

Sadly we can’t avoid carcinogens in todays world. Exhaust fumes from vehicles are a huge risk to health for example. Red meat, processed meat, radiation, sunlight etc…

Interestingly emotional factors such as repressing ‘negative’ emotions is a big factor in the development of cancer and other illnesses such as autoimmune disease. If we hold in emotions like anger we may be ‘lovely’ people but that repression of normal emotions leads to a physiological stress response and the hormones released lower our immune system. We are all producing cancer cells constantly but our immune system destroys them before they become a problem.

Looking after our mental health is almost more important that physical health but the two go hand in hand together. Less stress response means stronger immune systems. There have been studies that could, with 90% and 94% accuracy, determine who was going to get a positive biopsy result in cancer clinics purely based on an emotional profile. Repression of anger was the highest risk. There was another study that showed patients that got angry at their doctor during treatment had better prognosis and overall outcome! Gabor Mate summarises this very well in his book When the Body Says No- The Hidden Cost of Stress.

Back