War Apple stops iPhone, iPad and Mac sales in Russia over invasion of Ukraine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
89174ecff47d4a275719.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
well this is going to make Putin think twice......no apple products? The horror!

Stupidest sanction ever
Ha ha ha ha ha! That's where one of His First "ICBM'S" Will B sent! Lmao,🤣...SP
Who's next? Mac Donalds? :rolleyes:
I guess if Every Manufacturer that Imports to Russia got onboard with that,It might make Putin think twice? But this Fkn Guy's a Stubborn Scary Mfkr!!! I'm not liking any of this Shit,If I'm being honest!...SP

I wish we would concentrate on our OWN problems and make OUR OWN Country whole... b4 we go saving a cute rabbit from pit the bull’s of the world.
i’m sick of us getting ass fucked in the end for extending the olive branch..... it’s time to up root the tree And burn the stump.
Exactly. Americans get all high strung on Fucking getting into peoples business. Fucking sheep.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Exactly. Americans get all high strung on Fucking getting into peoples business. Fucking sheep.

Not all Americans. I don't support this, at all. And I really don't think you'd find many people who would be supportive of us getting involved in this.

But Biden's approval ratings are tanking, Kamala is a fucking idiot....and war is a great distraction.

Back