ashley babbitt killed at US Capitol (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
That piece of shit with the gun in video shot an unarmed woman. WTF. God damn cowards. There was no fucking reason to shoot her. He needs to be sent to prison or shot. I say kill the fuck. That was uncalled for. But bidens bitches see he won't be held accountable. When are we as Americans going to say enough is enough. I'm tired of these mutha fuckin prick bastards in the mutha fuckin law enforcement. When did shooting unarmed people become OK. I for one am tired of this shit and won't be taking much more. Mark my words.

Bye bye stinky bitch lol
Fuck you you piece of shit

still very deserved
And fuck you to. Democrat cock suckers. Your nothing but fucking sheep. Soon the wolves will get you and I will be posting how much you deserved it and call you stinky. Fucking malleniual fags

thats what happens when u storm a government building and walk thru a door when someones pointing a gun at ur head

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Fake shooting. Nobody just starts bleeding from the mouth like that after being shot, this was staged to try and keep people from protesting. Fuck that bitch is a government issue, you cannot fucking trust anyone who is government property.

Back