ashley babbitt killed at US Capitol (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

fxckcartii

Bass Player
January 6th 2021. U.S.A (sorry for lack of info)
“Info”
A San Diego television station is identifying the woman killed Wednesday afternoon inside the U.S. Capitol as Ashley Babbitt. KUSI-TV says they spoke with her husband, confirming the identity. He told the station she was a 14-year veteran of the Air Force and worked high-level security in the service. He also said she was an avid supporter of President Trump, but did not indicate why she was inside the building. U.S. Capitol Police are investigating, and have not indicated the circumstances of the death or said who they think shot her.

Interregnum

first floor room 16
1610024168477.png

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I thought it was that but I didn't say incase I was wrong.
It was not the white house then?
I'm actually surprised trump lost cos I watch lots of different things on YouTube and if the topic of the next president came up everyone was a trump voter. So I am surprised. Biden is too old and fucked in the head to do anything himself. It's just they know his face. Everyone behind him who we mostly never see will be doing all the work. Americans should have appreciated a president who put their country first. Plus I'm pretty sure trump was the one who made lots of good deals with different countries.
Biden is a genuine dirty old man. If I had a daughter and he sniffed her hair I would fuck him up. Oap or not.
There is so much stupid in this post, I'm afraid to touch any of it. Don't want to catch stoopid19

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
she might have been unarmed but definitely not non violent. they accepted the risks of been shot at when they tried to take the building.
Good, they should of shot every one of those treasonous scumbags
Lmao "nonviolent peaceful protester" crackhead.
I promise you the right has not even begun to become violent yet. Now they have a martyr to rally around just like the left has all those dead niggers. The difference is those criminal scums deserved it. Yesterday a veteran and a mother was murdered for no reason. Widespread rabid political violence is on the horizon and I can't fucking wait to witness its glory. Remember, like every media kike has been saying all summer, rioting is the language of the unheard and cities can be rebuilt. Let the MAGAs have their moment. Everything will be okay.

Back