Aussie stabbing (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

A 13-year-old boy has been charged with attempted murder over an alleged stabbing at the Harris Scarfe store in the Hobart suburb of Moonah on Friday afternoon.

The teenager has also been charged with aggravated armed robbery and assault.

A 15-year-old boy has been charged with aggravated armed robbery and assault.

Police said one of the alleged victims remains in hospital, in a critical but stable condition.

Another person was treated at the scene for minor injuries.

massdawg92

Well Known Member
View attachment 659758
A 13-year-old boy has been charged with attempted murder over an alleged stabbing at the Harris Scarfe store in the Hobart suburb of Moonah on Friday afternoon.

Police said one of the alleged victims remains in hospital, in a critical but stable condition.

Fkn stupid cunt

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
View attachment 659758

My son's got way worse charges than that and didn't even use a weapon. Just hands and feet.

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
acc40362038039f04b59605ef5e9fe8d.jpg

Reject

This user was banned
View attachment 659758

Hopefully someone kills them both, and soon

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
A stupid adrenaline soaked fool he should have scared them with a knife a few swings to save his friend then run away, instead he just nearly committed murder and two counts of assault with a deadly weapon.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
It

Its Australia mate an his a juvenile I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't spend 12months in a juvenile corrections then let out .......I kid you not
Well it looks like he stabbed two people maybe a third clearly the kid is insane.

Deadbeat1000

Forsaken
Robo-chav
Thats some high flying ninja action. I would choose that guy to be on my team. What an angry spaz.
Love how the scene ends its like a video game lol.

Year thirteen is alot of angst and getting used to testosterone..

Maybe his dad didnt beat him properly or was never around to beat him properly

Is being a sigle mom "cool and heroic" down there?

Deadbeat1000

Forsaken
If i were his dad I would channel that energy into pole vaulting, fencing, maybe even some karate.

Hes obviously athletic, he could go far. Kinda like Anakin Skywalker if you think about it. He just needs a good mentor..

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
View attachment 659758

Lmao what a retard "woah you're recording me? Let me stab you after giving you my face, also giving you footage of me going back to my vehicle for my weapon" making it precalculated, which slaps basically a x2 modifier on whatever his sentence is.

Back