accident Avalanche on Mt. Everest Shows a Body or Two On Their Way Down (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
No details.

Looks like a storm or small avalanche from above the folks who are resting at this spot and took the video, on Mount Everest during their ascent.

Chunks of snow, some climber equipment and atleast 2 climber's bodies are seen rolling/sliding down from the area above.

Vid:
View attachment 698190
Did she just seriously shout someone help them at the end whilst STILL.holding her camera...??
🤔😂😂😂

Ffs woman....

IExist

I exist
"OH MY GOD! SOMEBODY IS DEAD!"

Bitch. That mountain has shit loads of dead bodies. Don't need to climb the mountain to know this.

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
OMG. Shut up you whiny, annoying puta. You definitely shouldn't be climbing that mountain. Most people shouldn't attempt it. I dont care how fit they think they are, At least ten people per day die climbing it

Imagine trying to climb that mountain with that whiny weak minded cunt screeching the whole time..... I'd push her off the next cliff..
That's what I think of most women

Fucking idiots, there is no fucking reason to even be on that mountain.Just a bunch of people with more money than sense,much like the recent Titanic tourists.
Kind of like drinking liquor, smoking, butt sex.... It's dangerous, but for some reason that's an attraction, not a deterrent

Vwj

NewbieX
It’s Everest. You literally see dead bodies just climbing up the mountain. Why is this woman screaming? :headbutt:
I’ve spoken to professional climbers about this a few years back, and a few say the same thing, yes you expect to see dead people up there, and you get yourself prepared for that, but there’s a difference between seeing dead and dying, it hits a few people really hard seeing the dying, think it’s a bit like a racing driver seeing someone die in a race meet
What an annoying bitch. What wherwe they thinking taking her up there?
All about the folding paper dude, when I went the average yearly wage in Nepal was $700, Sherpa can make $3-5k a season plus tips, and do this to send their kids to school so they don’t have to guide when they get old enough to climb,

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Actually not Mount Everest, but Manaslu in Nepal. Same basic problems: Tour companies ferry physically and psychologically challenged rich climbers up there by the droves. The source of income feeds and endangers local carriers, Sherpas.

Manaslu Video, Comment on Reddit
Alan ArnetteSeptember 28, 2022Climbing News, Manaslu 2022 Coverage Autumn 2022 Himalayan Season: Manaslu Avalanche – Bodies Found.
One died, four injured critically and nine wounded in Manaslu avalanche.
The one in Manaslu wiped out a base camp (vid should be here somewhere), not folks already ascending, but yes, perhaps was on that mountain. Thanks for the comment :)

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Do it in shorts, like Wim Hof…

IMG_7220.jpeg

Back