accident Avalanche on Mt. Everest Shows a Body or Two On Their Way Down (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Satanic

The Living Dead
Somebody should tell her to go back. The rainbow valley isn't for that bitch. Or add her body to it

Vwj

NewbieX
Are you sure you've got your figures right there shipmate?
Nowhere near, normally 3-4 a season, going up to 15-16 on major events, like the ice sarac that collapsed onto the icefall or the earthquake which took 19 at base camp,
Somebody should tell her to go back. The rainbow valley isn't for that bitch. Or add her body to it
That’s a different mountain to Manaslu
Over 200 bodies lie up there so it should not be a surprise to see some.

Most are pushed off the trail, by either Sherpa/guides/wind, and on the Tibet side the chinese go up and clean off their side of the mountain

No details.

Looks like a storm or small avalanche from above the folks who are resting at this spot and took the video, on Mount Everest during their ascent.

Chunks of snow, some climber equipment and atleast 2 climber's bodies are seen rolling/sliding down from the area above.

Vid:
View attachment 698190
I do NOT get their panicked reaction. You know what you are getting yourself into. You shouldnt fear those bodies but see them as lessons. To not fucking become one by panicking.

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
Are you sure you've got your figures right there shipmate?
That's what I've read in an article somewhere. The death rate is quite high. But it's a humongous mountain--- as large as several big cities with many feet of snow

Yup. In fact, according to what I read out there, the bodies of the dead are used as reference points. That is why some have nicknames.
It's one of the reasons I find women so annoying, They're fussy, wimpy complainers, whiners

Back